ReputationRep:
    red handed?

doing it wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    slow down bruh or use lube.
    The voice of experience spoked. :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    No but my mother has knocked the door on several occasions and once she asked 'Why was the door locked'? I was speechless. I always come prepared i.e I quickly put on my dressing grown and tuck my willy in my boxers, so in that way I look totally normal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cttp_ngaf)
    yah I'm always horny when I'm on my period
    Comments liek this is why im still on tsr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markberry91)
    Hey Boy's do have needs. first thing's first .. Are you fit? 2.... Are you Single? 3) Are you Good in bed? 4) can you give blowjobs?
    Yes. No. Yes and yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BambieWambie)
    Yes. No. Yes and yes.
    You have a boyfriend, oh that wont stop me. I live in Skelmersdale. 20minute drive away from Liverpool. Blow me if you want xx

ReputationRep:
    Never have, never will. :creep:

ReputationRep:
    I got caught bashing one off to Alan Sugar's autobiography in a public library. True story.

ReputationRep:
    I was having phone sex at the same time, not sure if that makes it more or less embarrasing

ReputationRep:
    straight after this one time, my mum told me "keep it down, you don't realize how loud you moan, even i can here you"

that's literally all she said

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tara I)
    straight after this one time, my mum told me "keep it down, you don't realize how loud you moan, even i can here you"

Well you know where you got it from, she seems to like moaning as well.

ReputationRep:
    you were doing it wrong if your hands were red, thats generally not a good sign

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Well you know where you got it from, she seems to like moaning as well.
    haha yeah, what concerned me in particular though is the way she said it, i don't think she was the only one

her room is furthest away from mine, not good.. i pity my brother. he must get no sleep

ReputationRep:
    I think the real question here should be:

Has anybody finished like a pro?

ReputationRep:
    You have a boyfriend, oh that wont stop me. I live in Skelmersdale. 20minute drive away from Liverpool. Blow me if you want xx
    Send your **** in the post. Belgravia, london

ReputationRep:
    just once, your mam walked it. was awkward for a moment but then she finished me off. The rest was history...

until you were born 9 months later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tara I)

Your Mum is legend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BambieWambie)
    Send your **** in the post. Belgravia, london

No I wont be doing that. lol. What's it like living in London? I have been to London a few times ( near Big Ben And London Eye). I am considering moving there. The places I have seen in London are impressive.

ReputationRep:
    No I wont be doing that. lol. What's it like living in London? I have been to London a few times ( near Big Ben And London Eye). I am considering moving there. The places I have seen in London are impressive.
    Great place to live if you weren't born there. Good luck finding decent cheap accommodation.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 15, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.