Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls Do You Like Being Insulted? Watch

• View Poll Results: Insulting Girls During Flirting/Talking?
    Good Idea
    23.75%
    Bad Idea
    76.25%

ReputationRep:
    Depends how tightly you've tied their hands to the bed imo. Tight handcuffs = likes the dirty talk imo.

ReputationRep:
    If somebody called me a ***** or a **** whilst trying to flirt with me, I'd walk off and probably not waste my time on them again. Who the hell would want to be insulted in any situation?

If I was flirting with you, would you like it if I called you a **** and a loser?

ReputationRep:
    My guy mates calling me a **** or a *****, fine, it is just banter, a total random guy calling me one? He'll get a mouthful and a drink in his face.

ReputationRep:
    Banter is good. Calling me a **** is not unless it's some kind of running joke :|

ReputationRep:
    It wouldn't be appreciated, and you would ruin any chances with that girl.

ReputationRep:
    Girls, girls, gather round! The OP has found out the secret to attracting us! How has this secret love of being insulted been unleashed?!

On a serious note, if it is in the form of banter between friends, then I can take a joke as much as the next person. If it is in regards to romantic persuit? Not so much

ReputationRep:
    Depends if it's obviously a joke and how many times you say it.

ReputationRep:
    They love it like they love spending all day in the kitchen. *****es love making sammiches

ReputationRep:
    Girls love attention, but you call me a ***** or a ****, you've lost every bit of respect you've ever earned.

ReputationRep:
    Don't forget to hit us on the head with a club and drag us to your cave after!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amsie/)
    calling a girl a "*****" is not banter, so don't bother unless you're looking for a *****slap
    :stupido2:
    You know nothing of banter.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, am I completely weird compared to all of these other girls on here?

As long as I can tell that the guy is joking and that they are prepared to take a bit of abuse with it, I love playful banter. I actually have some relationships based on it haha

And I'm cool with insults too haha. I'm used to being called a b*tch, slut, whore on a regular basis (they get f you loser in return). I've even had a guy abuse me about getting fat haha. (I'm a size 6/8 so it's all cool ) Yeah...I don't really care as long as it's good natured haha...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natashapt)
    My guy mates calling me a **** or a *****, fine, it is just banter, a total random guy calling me one? He'll get a mouthful and a drink in his face.
    Actually on second thought, I agree with this person. Banter is awesome if I know you, but you'll p*ss me off if 'b*tch' is the first thing that comes out of your mouth when we meet.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like being called a *****.
    However, I like it when my boyfriend insults me cos I know he's joking :sexface: Things such as whore and **** :p: But this is only because I love sex and he can't keep up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bex_1_2_1)
    I don't like being called a *****.
    However, I like it when my boyfriend insults me cos I know he's joking :sexface: Things such as whore and **** :p: But this is only because I love sex and he can't keep up
    what if he spits in your hair and tells you to wash the dishes....

ReputationRep:
    No, i don't like being insulted.
    I hold grudges even if its just a little insult and it makes me think about if forever.
    Let's say somebody called me *****, ill think of this for a long time and why she/he called me that.
    Of course, it's alright if its a friend.But if its someone else i don't get along with or someone i just met, i will never ever be his/her friend

ReputationRep:
    lol I used to.

tbh if it's a guy I'm seeing, and we know we like each other so it's obviously banter, I don't mind it. Otherwise, it's a massive turn-off, the whole treating a girl bad to get her attention thing.

ReputationRep:
    To me, I'd see it purely as an insult and would totally have no idea how to react to that...I certainly wouldn't have the confidence to play along. I'd just feel as though, if the word '*****' or '****' came into a guys head in the first place, then they must have thought that about me in some way or another! And be careful, as girls (particularly teens/young adults) can be quite insecure and so such words might have more of an effect that you might think!

In saying that, I think it would depend on the person. If you had got to know a girl for a while, you should be able to tell if she has the kind of 'joking', 'banterous' personality - if she does, chances are she'd probably respond positively towards flirtaceous insults...though if in doubt, I wouldn't!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meatzaper)
    what if he spits in your hair and tells you to wash the dishes....
    Um he has a dishwasher

ReputationRep:
    If you wanna be slapped, go for it boys xD

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 15, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.