Opinions on this body? Watch

ReputationRep:
    urgh. not my ideal,at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brotherhood)
    How is that standard? :lolwut:

(Original post by leycrjb)
    In what world is that standard?
    It's a pretty standard 5 day split isn't it? Most 5 day splits are one day each of shoulders, arms, chest, back and legs, with abs work thrown in every now and again, have a look at most routines in the interviews on simply shredded, they're nearly all generic 5 day splits down that line

ReputationRep:
    NICE!

Just don't work out anymore or you'll look like the hulk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    It's a pretty standard 5 day split isn't it? Most 5 day splits are one day each of shoulders, arms, chest, back and legs, with abs work thrown in every now and again, have a look at most routines in the interviews on simply shredded, they're nearly all generic 5 day splits down that line
    It's not a standard "split" though, which is what you said, and whether it's a standard 5 day or not, there's a ****load of volume there. 30+ sets.

ReputationRep:
    good physique

ReputationRep:
    I think its a weird shape, I can see why people go for men like that though but it does look a bit airbrushed to me but thats probably as I dont really see bodies like that everyday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    It's not a standard "split" though, which is what you said, and whether it's a standard 5 day or not, there's a ****load of volume there. 30+ sets.
    Agree with Brotherhood, the split's not standard at all. Whether or not it's standard for 5 day splits is a different case - I don't believe that much volume is necessary.

ReputationRep:
    + he claims he eats 3 pizzas a day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rugbyladosc)
    thats a girls body not enough bulk
    Well his shoulders and waist in relation to each other are definitely :lolwut:

But still :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    + he claims he eats 3 pizzas a day
    He said in his interview that he is on a strict diet.

ReputationRep:
    nice a bit too much but we can deal with it haaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leycrjb)
    Agree with Brotherhood, the split's not standard at all. Whether or not it's standard for 5 day splits is a different case - I don't believe that much volume is necessary.

I dunno, its the sort of workload I do, takes about 70 - 80 minutes, around 25-30 sets of exercises. I guess its not standard then lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    I dunno, its the sort of workload I do, takes about 70 - 80 minutes, around 25-30 sets of exercises. I guess its not standard then lol
    Hope you're not an ectomorph, otherwise you're ****ing yourself up big time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phoenix287)
    Hope you're not an ectomorph, otherwise you're ****ing yourself up big time!
    Nah, I'm meso :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Too muscly...

ReputationRep:
    Not my type.

I'm more beta-male.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Threepigs)
    Maybe like this?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Where did you get my pictures!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    Nah, I'm meso :awesome:
    I've always got good results from a 3 day split with about 21 sets on each. But if you get solid gains from that then it's all good.

ReputationRep:
    Too defined

ReputationRep:
    Aesthetic as ****

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.