Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, do you like being teased by men..........? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Do you like it when a guy slowly takes his knickers off? Do you fixate and follow the vein?

ReputationRep:
    Define cheeky.

ReputationRep:
    It's a fairly insignificant thing really. If 'banter' was 90% of their personality, then yeah, it's annoying. One of my friends likes guys that are very teasy and always take the piss, but they seem to do it so much and lack any substance and end up being *******s anyway. I like being teased as long as it's kept fresh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little_My)
    Define cheeky.
    Mischievious, cute - not cutting enough to be rude but edgy enough to make you smile. The middle ground between Frank Spencer and Frankie Boyle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiZZeeKiD)
    Mischievious, cute - not cutting enough to be rude but edgy enough to make you smile. The middle ground between Frank Spencer and Frankie Boyle.
    I think if someone tries to be like that, it will come off as annoying and try hard. But, if its natural and not insulting...I guess there is a fine line

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind it, I give as good as I get

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 17, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.