Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls do you mind guys with a bit of a belly? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Not really, as long as it's not lots. I prefer a fairly flat stomach but it's not a big issue. Honestly not a big fan of abs though... well abs are fine, just covered with a little bit of fat lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rogreg8)
    all you need is to do a lot of cardio and watch what you eat, it is not hard.

but seriously, abs are ranked hotter than pecs or arms. trufax.
    According to who?

I'm a girl. I'm not bothered if a guy is carrying a bit extra over the abs (my boyfriend is) but I like a guy who has pecs/arms and preferably a decent arse. The abs don't matter to me.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't be keen. But I'm not exactly perfect myself and if he was a decent guy the size of his tum wouldn't come into it.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really like bellies...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elixira)
    HATE pot bellies on guys, but if it's a little one it might not look too bad if you've got good posture. Nothing more unattractive than a pot-bellied slumper.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blueflare)
    not really, as long as it's not lots. I prefer a fairly flat stomach but it's not a big issue. Honestly not a big fan of abs though... Well abs are fine, just covered with a little bit of fat lol.
    Haha I had "Black Betty" on when I looked at the .gif in your sig, fits so well.

ReputationRep:
    It depends how much "a bit" is! As a general rule give me a firm stomach anyday though...:love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    don't come to tsr to seek a realistic opinion on what people find aesthetically pleasing, according to TSR, pudgy shy guys are like chick crack
    Why would anyone lie about it though?

ReputationRep:
    You're pretty hot! I think a tummy on a guy is cute.

ReputationRep:
    No, I like it x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kristinaalovesu)
    If you're not polite to me, then you wont get anything from me. :rolleyes:

If you were asked to do anything politely, you'd do it?

ReputationRep:
    Love it. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IndigoRockGirl)
    Why would anyone lie about it though?
    to try and garner good will for not being vain in the faint hope that it gets them rep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    to try and garner good will for not being vain in the faint hope that it gets them rep
    right, except not that many people are arsed about reps..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 15, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.