Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Make-up for dark skin Watch

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately I live out in oxfordshire, so I doubt I'd experience they same service, I went once and they shade I should go to BB
    I went to try Nars, but no counters out here.

I use the studio fix fluid foundation, then on top i use studio fix powder, but I want to try a mineralize powder on top of the fluid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by un-besito)
    I'm using Maybelline superstay 24hours at the moment (in sun beige) and it's the best foundation I've used to date It doesn't smudge on to clothes (or paper, in my experience...) and is the closest match I've found to my skin tone. I used Clinique for quite a while but have gone off it, the one that I used didn't provide much coverage, it was quite transparent. It also looked more and more different to the shade of my skin everytime I put it on, so I've just stopped using it now...I'd recommend Maybelline
    I'd like to echo this, I use Maybelline superstay 24 hours too and it stays on really well, matches my skin perfectly, I love it. I'm very pale so can't comment further though. Good luck makeup hunting

ReputationRep:
    the Mac spf one is good

ReputationRep:
    Maybelline 24hr super stay is great, has a nice texture and feels as if you have nothing on.

ReputationRep:
    I'm using Maybelline superstay 24hours at the moment (in sun beige) and it's the best foundation I've used to date It doesn't smudge on to clothes (or paper, in my experience...) and is the closest match I've found to my skin tone. I used Clinique for quite a while but have gone off it, the one that I used didn't provide much coverage, it was quite transparent. It also looked more and more different to the shade of my skin everytime I put it on, so I've just stopped using it now...I'd recommend Maybelline
    Rebecca Ferguson :sogood::love::sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    Rebecca Ferguson :sogood::love::sexface:
    :heart: Love her! Sticking to the topic, I wonder what foundation she uses because her face is flawless! Don't suppose you know? :P

ReputationRep:
    :heart: Love her! Sticking to the topic, I wonder what foundation she uses because her face is flawless! Don't suppose you know? :P
    I'll tell you after I spend the night with her :sexface::ahee:...but seriously I think she uses a foundation called good genes :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    I'll tell you after I spend the night with her :sexface::ahee:...but seriously I think she uses a foundation called good genes :P
    Oh please do! I'm sure asking her about her choice of foundation will be the only thing on your mind but yeah, that is highly likely! Foundation doesn't make you look that good! :cookie:

ReputationRep:
    I use Number 7 Foundation 'Protect and Perfect' Foundation in 'Suede' , and Mac blusher in 'Sweet as Cocoa'

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting into makeup more now, but I also recommend Bobbi Brown. Many (but not all) darker skinned women tend to have yellow undertones, and Bobbi Brown foundations and concealers are made for women of all shades who have yellow tones. I've also heard great things about Becca Cosmetics.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.