Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Fifa boss tells gay fans: 'Don't have sex at Qatar World Cup' Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Man)
    In that case you could say drinking alcohol is wrong, because if it was right your liver would not be affected by it.
    totally different

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by didgeridoo12uk)
    you shouldn't blindly follow laws, especially ones like that.

anyway how on earth would they find out what people have been doing in the privacy of their hotel rooms. and pretty sure if they started arresting UK nationals at a time like this with so much media around the UK government would get publicly very pissed at them
    I'm pretty sure these laws only apply in public places, e.g. the beach. In private property these laws do not apply so he's probably advising them not to have sex on the beach or whatever it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sushidelight)
    This is the perfect chance to bring some enlightenment to the Middle East (Especially the Gulf...they worship money more than good) and what does he do. Nothing.
    Although I personally disagree with prohibiting homosexuality, it would be a bad idea to try and use Fifa to force western beliefs onto Qatar. If you're guests in another country, it's best to obey their rules.

ReputationRep:
    I wanna see how football hooligans have fun without alcohol lol It'll reveal how sad they are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave Davidson)
    Gay sex is wrong if it was right and natural the men could get pregnant
    ****ing doesn't get you pregnant, but I bet you do plenty of that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by didgeridoo12uk)
    you shouldn't blindly follow laws, especially ones like that.

anyway how on earth would they find out what people have been doing in the privacy of their hotel rooms. and pretty sure if they started arresting UK nationals at a time like this with so much media around the UK government would get publicly very pissed at them
    Well depends whether you want to get hurt. To be fair I doubt what you do in your own room is going to be noticed at all. It was quite fair of him to give the advice, which is... it's common sense, really. I wouldn't stroll down the streets of Iran with my hand around my girlfriend's waist.

Hopefully having the world cup there will actually get them to get their act together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Great Lord Xenu)
    ****ing doesn't get you pregnant, but I bet you do plenty of that.
    Plenty of getting pregnant no I dont. ... Your a creep....stay away from me

ReputationRep:
    Plenty of getting pregnant no I dont. ... Your a creep....stay away from me
    I said "****ing" (begins with "w", rhymes with "planking"). I know that you'll probably never produce a child. Well, not with a woman, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I said "****ing" (begins with "w", rhymes with "planking"). I know that you'll probably never produce a child. Well, not with a woman, anyway.
    I have alovely girlfriend very pretty very classy very smart. yeah because theres a big difference between **** and ****

ReputationRep:
    I have alovely girlfriend very pretty very classy very smart.
    Then you must have a very well-equipped basement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wookie42)
    Do you not understand how different cultures/religions work?
    200 years ago it was American culture to own slaves, that is no defence to something being wrong.

The world cup should not go to a country which has little respect for human rights.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Band)
    200 years ago it was American culture to own slaves, that is no defence to something being wrong.

The world cup should not go to a country which has little respect for human rights.
    Poorly chosen country, I grant you. But to go there and try and force a western way of life upon it would be an even worse decision.

ReputationRep:
    ...It's good advice.

ReputationRep:
    So black fans shouldn't go to the russian world cup and gay fans shouldn't go to qatar. Good hosts, them

ReputationRep:
    Then you must have a very well-equipped basement.
    Ok whatever buzz off before I release the hounds

ReputationRep:
    What kind of a moron would have sex with members of their own gender anyway?:facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Ok whatever buzz off before I release the hounds
    "Whatever" yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dnator)
    So black fans shouldn't go to the russian world cup and gay fans shouldn't go to qatar. Good hosts, them
    Well the sub-Saharan African players/fans have their work cut out for them then.

Australia should have got the 2022 world cup tbh. It would be winter there, and it has it's own football league so new stadiums won't need to be built.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_question)
    What kind of a moron would have sex with members of their own gender anyway?:facepalm:
    The answer you provided it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by renlok)
    This is the stupidest thread ive ever read all he is doing is giving them warning. Also how will having gay sex bring enlightenment to a country?
    Gay sex is enlightenment, silly! The more homosexuals a country has, the better it is. We need more gays, and less families. Unless they're gay families. Gay parents, gay children. Perhaps transgendered as well. Not that gender exists in the first place.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.