Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, what do YOU do after sex? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Normally they have a shower unless they want a load of *** to remain inside them.

ReputationRep:
    Grab the nearest pair of underwear so it doesnt drip everywhere.. Then if its late, clean up, stay in underwear, eat, cuddle up etc, if its morning/day, clean up, change underwear then eat. xx

ReputationRep:
    smile cuddle, grab underwear, cuddle more and depending on the time go again , sleep or get up and have a shower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
    :rofl:
    Is that Juliette Lewis in your sig?

(Original post by Misnomer)
      Is that Juliette Lewis in your sig?
      No, Daisy Lowe. Daisy Lowe is so feminine, how could you mistake that goddess for Juliette Lewis?!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
      No, Daisy Lowe. Daisy Lowe is so feminine, how could you mistake that goddess for Juliette Lewis?!
      The crazy dancing and hair. Hey, Juliette Lewis is amazing!

(Original post by Misnomer)
        The crazy dancing and hair. Hey, Juliette Lewis is amazing!
        I suppose she is rather striking

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Zoombini)
        well....
        Usually, I give myself five minutes rest and relaxation and then begin my anal masturbation techniques: works every time, maximum enjoyment peeps. (Y) Peace out. Big love. :2012:

Submit reply
      TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 2, 2011
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.