Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I left Twyford in 2010. It was a ****hole sorry to say no offence.

Do you know........
    Alina (yr11)
    Josie Isherwood

Ok I dont know much younger people but did you know (older students now sixth form)

Jonathan Ettienne -Warner (Black Guy left in year 10)
    Jordan Ellis(black , a bit dim if you know what I mean)
    Arielle Tchiprout(white)
    Nick Newman(white ,obnoxious,git ,gay)
    Laurie Steele(white)
    Shahzaib Muneeb(arab)
    Shona Barrett Tonn(mixed)
    Danielle Dailey(black)
    Daniel Brown(Black)
    Daniel Eugene(Mixed)
    Daniel Carlito Hewey Vasquez (Cuban/Black)
    Rio Hewey (Cuban /Black)
    Timequo Dunkley ( Tall-ish , Black guy , Gay)
    Berrie Walker
    Nicole Crossfield(Black)
    <admin: name removed by request>

Some current sixth formers:
    Panayiotis Antoniou(Greek)
    Anna Randall(White)
    (Original post by EmManzo)
    11 + twyford. you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    I've been to Ealing and Ealing Broadway soooo many times, all my friends live there and it seems like a really safe area, I think this can be said to be just a one off.
    Oh it is safe. Trust me. I have not been attacked ever in Ealing except for the crazy indian man. He is sooo racist

(Original post by helpneeded-a)
    I was in ealing library when tthis happened
    I know how you feel. I was in college when this was happening Portia Freno was there as well

(Original post by bj_945)
    That's terrible, I hope the culprits are caught and dealt with properly
    Oh They will be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sir Jonathan)
    Wahey!!! Where do you live?

Are you stalking me BubbleToes?? :O You can say that again. Thornberry House is nice. That bloody E7/E11 Bus stop pisses me off soooo much. It's like I open my Kitchen Patio curtains only to see a little kid's chap stuck right in my face.... What was he doing??..... Taking a wizz on my glass door. All over my ****ing door!!!??? At least take a piss in the flower bed facing the pavement. Why piss in my garden anyway you little bugger!!!!
    Northolt, not far from northolt station and south harrow. But before i lived in north acton, went to crappy actoh high school. I didnt get in twyford. Me is still sad

ReputationRep:
    Frankly pathetic. Does this show the thread of morality in British society these days? I hope not. Hopefully just some unemployed bum who couldn't afford a bus ticket and is in receipt of JSA.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmManzo)
    11 + twyford. you?
    Do you know Natalia Antinou*. Very pretty cypriot. I think

ReputationRep:
    Today at around 15:00 a Stabbing occured in Ealing Broadway close to where I lived. I overheard there was trouble in Ealing Broadway and all the way down in West Ealing there were police. I soon decided to take a look as it s only a 5-7 minute walk down the Uxbridge Road.

See Links below:
    jonnypost.tumblr.com The Jonny Post (My news Blog)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-12003691 BBC News

Thoughts. Reactions. Ideas. Information. Accounts. Opinions.
    This is London. I mean how can we be safe, if even the police is not safe? This city will just be getting more and more violent and full of crime. Unfortunately.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Its a pretty rare crime tbf most people are not stupid enough to attack officers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S129439)
    I gave you rep for your sig cuz it's LOL!
    Cheers. Without my sig. No one would love me.

ReputationRep:
    Today at around 15:00 a Stabbing occured in Ealing Broadway close to where I lived. I overheard there was trouble in Ealing Broadway and all the way down in West Ealing there were police. I soon decided to take a look as it s only a 5-7 minute walk down the Uxbridge Road.

See Links below:

What's happening right now, I live in Hayes..

ReputationRep:
    Loving the JohnnyPost!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukejoshjedi)
    I'm sure this has nothing to do with growing anti-police and anti-authority sentiment among students and youths in London and around England following multiple student protests, the violence that followed, as well as wide distrust and detest for Police following questionable kettling techniques and controversial 'rough housing' of some Student protestors

If it IS because of police behaviour at some protests... that is pretty sick, I do think that the police is fairly morally corrupt in this country and they do behave way out of line but that doesn't mean, everyone go stab a cop
    yeah i bet the same people who dont want higher tuition fees for their university education are the same people whod go out and stab two policeman in the neck

ReputationRep:

See Links below:

I used to live about 5 mins away. I used to get my fried chicken where they were stabbed... weird

ReputationRep:
    Dude thinks he is Altair.

And Ealing Broadway is a safe place

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FyreFight)
    yeah i bet the same people who dont want higher tuition fees for their university education are the same people whod go out and stab two policeman in the neck
    So these are the sort of statements you come out with. No wonder.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by channy)
    So these are the sort of statements you come out with. No wonder.
    that post definitely didnt make sense as a response to my post

ReputationRep:
    that post definitely didnt make sense as a response to my post

I'm sure there's a clear correlation between people who don't want to pay larger tuition fees, and people who have a tendency to murder police officers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BambieWambie)
    Do you know Natalia Antinou*. Very pretty cypriot. I think
    why yes I do luckily enough. she has had the pleasure to grace my eyes.

is that you? what is your name?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, quite literally. Yes

Far too generalising to say there would be a clear connection here but it's likely, not in this case but you can't say that no one that has been violent and aggressive towards police in the past weeks wouldn't go out and do that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukejoshjedi)
    You can't just say there's no relation unless you know exactly why the policemen have been stabbed... simple logic
    It says in the BBC article that he was meant to be in prison so when he saw Police coming towards him he reacted.

ReputationRep:
    why yes I do luckily enough. she has had the pleasure to grace my eyes.

is that you? what is your name?
    Lol no, im hannah, i went acton high. Me and natalia went to the same primary school, you know west acton primary?, our mums were friends

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.