Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

*Nicki Minaj Appreciation Thread* Watch

ReputationRep:
    She is hot, I would love to get a peice of that ass. Her lyrics are OK. Sometimes she has a habit of chatting ****.

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely adore her :love:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha, this video of Nicki and Jean Sean "swapping" accents is jokes! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait for the Nicki and Rihanna video! Also: http://mypinkfriday.com/nictionary need.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    Hahaha, this video of Nicki and Jean Sean "swapping" accents is jokes! :lol:

Too funny! I've never seen that before. The ending is so cute.

(Original post by sunlightxstarbright)
    I can't wait for the Nicki and Rihanna video! Also: http://mypinkfriday.com/nictionary need.
    I would so get that if I had an iPhone
    Here's a picture of them on set of Fly that Rihanna posted on her twitter.

Rihanna looks so pretty, that is a perfect hair shade. Not feeling Nicki's hair but that outfit looks ..multi-functional at least. Hee-hee I'm sure it'll all come together in the end. I know the Raining Men video is going to be nuts too, so I'm really looking forward to that.

And their back-and-forth tweets...

http://twitpic.com/3o9l94 - Me and Nikki in our new crib, lol! Gettin busy on set of FLY!!! Its so hard to keep my hands off!
    about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

NICKIMINAJ Nicki Minaj
    @ @rihanna lol. If we're gonna liv 2gthr and hook up u gotta learn how 2 spell my name! Lmaooooooo. ---- Gossip Gossip ni#@a just stop it!

@NICKIMINAJ ***** don't u hear me askin what my OWN name is??? Lol! My bad, I'll make it up to u *wink*
    44 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to NICKIMINAJ

ReputationRep:
    Wow, nice picture there of Nicki and Rihanna . I remember when Rihanna first had that red hair months ago, I wasn't really feeling it, but now I'm really loving it . I've even been considering doing my hair that colour,but I'm not sure it'd suit me.

ReputationRep:
    I love nicki minaj. Nuff said :/

ReputationRep:
    Pink Friday went platinum in America!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NickiMinaj)
    I love nicki minaj. Nuff said :/
    Hey Nicki! (hey nicki....asthma!)

I had a really nice time today with my mp3 listening to the whole of Beam Me Up Scotty -- party in my head! It's a super fun mixtape, in the production and lyrics and everything.

Here's some of my faves:

Dayyumn son, where'd you find this??!

Here's Nicki's latest interview and M4L performance on the Ellen Degeneres show:

There are better quality videos but are uncombined.

And Nicki will be in V magazine in a couple days and hopefully she'll upload the scans to her site like she has done before but I had to post the pretty cover shot. What a girl crush!

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry I know I just posted but...

NICKIMINAJ Nicki Minaj
    Dear United Kingdom, I can neither confirm or deny next week's travel plans @ this time... Just have a spot of tea waiting 4 me. justincase
    Whhaaat?! Why am I already making plans to skip college?
    Why would she come here? Maybe she'll join Drake on a show or something? I'll keep you posted.

-----

.Its Official! LONDON!!! PARIS!!! See ya next week!!!! Iiiittttsssss Barbie Biiiiiiiiiiiiitttttccchhhh!!!!!!
    22 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

Details coming soon ;-)
    less than 20 seconds ago via ÜberTwitter

-----

Please anyday after wednesday Nicki, having a "hey nicki..hey nicki..asthma" moment
    Dammit I have to sleep soon but I needto know the deets.

ReputationRep:
    V Magazine shoot!

What do you all think?
    You can see bigger shots on her site.

The cover is really pretty. It had me excited for a fairly 'natural-looking' shoot. It's very natural and simple but pretty and I wish Nicki toned it down a bit more sometimes.

1&2: Hmm...it's just the face. They could have done in minimally with the make up. The dress is cute - feeling a 60's feel and her body looks in nice shape. Don't like the make-up. I can see what they were trying to do with the voo-doo ish but don't mix it with classic 60's style - come on now!

3&4: This is lovely. We never get to see Nicki like this is really pretty and drawn back. Her waist is unfairly tiny! This a really pretty face photo but if they were going to do the African voodoo mix with the sixties they shouldn't have overdone it and done it fairly subtly like this.

6&7: I love the jacket, it's like MJ's jackets. But there's too much going on in this. The look to the camera, with the body paint and the colour and the clothes. It was like they were over-reaching.

5&8: These are better than the last two because they are more toned down but the whole photoshoot could have been done better. The second one is especially to much. You can't go all completely out or whatever you're trying to emphasise won't shine. The body paint in this one is pretty good though. I feel like they chanelled the Shadow Man from the Princess & The Frog or Kanye's Love Lockdown for that last picture, wouldn't want to hang it up on my wall on anything.

The shoot didn't quite hit the nail on the head for me, it was a nice concept in practice but it didn't work out. She usually takes a decent picture.

Someone spraypainted Nicki on a wall in Queens: http://twitpic.com/3pef29

I love this remix of Drake's Best I Ever Had (it's on Nicki's mixtape). I think it's better than the original if you ask me.

ReputationRep:
    In regards to the shoot:

LOVE IT.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by black_vine)
    I'm sorry I know I just posted but...

Whhaaat?! Why am I already making plans to skip college?
    Why would she come here? Maybe she'll join Drake on a show or something? I'll keep you posted.

-----

.Its Official! LONDON!!! PARIS!!! See ya next week!!!! Iiiittttsssss Barbie Biiiiiiiiiiiiitttttccchhhh!!!!!!
    22 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

Details coming soon ;-)
    less than 20 seconds ago via ÜberTwitter

-----

Please anyday after wednesday Nicki, having a "hey nicki..hey nicki..asthma" moment
    Dammit I have to sleep soon but I needto know the deets.

OMG NICKI AND DRAKE <3 <3 LOVE THEM BOTH SO MUCH ITS UNREAL...i neeeeeeeed to go and see them, if they're both together ... BONUS!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Wow, those V magazine pictures! :love: I love them! She looks gorgeous as usual, the photography is stunning, and that body paint is just fabulous! Thanks a lot for posting them :yy:

ReputationRep:
    I just listened to Lil Kim's diss :sigh: It's pretty ****.

ReputationRep:
    She hasn't said anything else about her overseas visit. Thing is I have an exam on Thursday afternoon and I have to work around that, umph.

Anyway I can't come in here without bearing goodies...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Hmm..I'm seeing Cinderella Nicki, Fairy godmother and a charming hip-hop prince. I don't think I posted the video of Nicki's actual Ellen interview where she mentions Martha Zolanski would be in the video, 'it's gonna be weird' she said. Does she double up as the fairy god mother cuz that one looks a little crazier than the Disney version, lol.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Have any of you lot heard this freaking sick tune by Christina Aguilera featuring Nicki Minaj? I really love it! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Quotable Lyrics From N.M

"Now will these b*****s wanna try and be my bestie?
    But I take a left and leave 'em hanging like a testee"

"Flyer than a cricket so they call me Nicki Jim-any,
    and Its going down like Santa in the chimney,
    You don't ball break ya baby back ribs,
    You need more assist than the handicap kids"

"Nicki, she's just mad 'cause you took the spot"
    Word, that ***** mad 'cause I took the spot?
    Well, *****, if you ain't ****tin', then get off the pot"

"I mean he was Adam, I think I was Eve
    But my vision ends with the apple on the tree
    'S' on my chest cuz I'm ready to save him
    Cuz I'm the one like I'm Tracy McGrady
    And I think I love him like Eminem call us Shady"

"Ok I Get It,
    Let Me Think, I Guess It's My Turn,
    Maybe It's Time To Put This Pussy On Ya Sideburns"

"Wicked, got ten bad b-tches
    We sh sh shut it down
    Now the club got glitches, dig it?
    And while you do that GT’s pullin up
    Yeah, spaceship E.T’s in the cut, yeah
    Pop a bottle just to get my head right
    Tell the doctor go and get my med’s right
    Monster, you know it wouldn’t be proper
    If we didn’t return with a big rocket launcher!"

AND FINALLY...
    " I LUV NICKI MINAJ, I TOLD HER I'D ADMIT IT, I HOPE ONE DAY WE GET MARRIED JUST TO SAY WE (SAY WE) DID IT, AND GIRL I'M F*****G SERIOUS I'M WID IT IF YOU WID IT COS YOUR VERSES TURN ME ORN AND YOUR PANTS ARE MIGHTY FITTED. [BY DRAKE]

ReputationRep:
    ^^ ooh nice ones gotta post my fave punchlines/lyrics tomorrow, and some other goodies.

Anyway this girl finally tweeted something else about her Eurotrip!

Don't worry u guys. I'll give you the full play by play once I arrive. Cpl more days. 1st stop London, 2nd stop Paris. Clear ur schedules.

No performances. Press n Parties

My UK barbz have nothing 2 fear! @GalacticBarbie round up the troops! I'll be thr shortly! @TimWestwood let's go!!! ;-)

What's the weather like in England right now barbz? *packing*

Okee-dokes, Tim Westwood! I'll be tuned in for that.
    Couple more days? Wednesday? I have an exam on Thursday afternoon so I hope it all works out. There's a rumour she'll be with Drake on his Paris show, Fri 21st but that wouldn't give her much time and it's unconfirmed..ugh..
    No performances. Press n Parties. So I guess that squashes the Drake rumour. But it seems like she wants to do meet-and-greets too from her tweets..

Oh and she says the video is coming out in a matter of days!

From one "Alfred B!tchcock"
    Hope you're all well!
    xxx

(her nictionary is so cute and funny I swear)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.