Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girlfriend out of order? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    to avois these problems i have no girlfried....I have a cute wife that is very beautiful and good .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweet_Heart)
    She's not aware she's doing it at all. It's an unconscious thing - we all do it. You're telling me that if you saw a pretty girl that you wouldn't recognise that she was pretty, even if you didn't fancy her? I recognise when girls are pretty and I'm a straight female.
    The argument here isn't that she is recognizing that there are 'fit guys' around, it's that she's mentioning it to her boyfriend.

Of course she's aware she's doing it. Ask her what she's playing at the next time she does it.

ReputationRep:
    She's 16. What do you expect?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kodias)
    The argument here isn't that she is recognizing that there are 'fit guys' around, it's that she's mentioning it to her boyfriend.

Of course she's aware she's doing it. Ask her what she's playing at the next time she does it.
    I mention it to my boyfriend if there is someone good looking on the telly male or female, it's not a crime, it's the same way as if you were both looking at the telly and somebody horrendously ugly came on and you said "wow, uggo".
    My boyfriend does it too, and it doesn't affect me in the slightest, and I have huge hang-ups about my appearance, all he's doing is noticing good features on someone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natashapt)
    I mention it to my boyfriend if there is someone good looking on the telly male or female, it's not a crime, it's the same way as if you were both looking at the telly and somebody horrendously ugly came on and you said "wow, uggo".
    My boyfriend does it too, and it doesn't affect me in the slightest, and I have huge hang-ups about my appearance, all he's doing is noticing good features on someone.

Pfft, you're only 18, what would you know...

ReputationRep:
    Just get your willy wet a few times then dump her.
    Standard procedure tbh

ReputationRep:
    She thinks you are stupid and is getting away with murder, goodness knows what she gets up to!

ReputationRep:
    She's a dirty ho-bag. Start treating her like ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kodias)
    Pfft, you're only 18, what would you know...
    Well at least I'm secure enough to trust my boyfriend and not have an inferiority complex about him finding other women attractive, it's human nature. Sorry, I forgot when you're 18 you can know absolutely nothing about anything.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 16, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.