Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What *should* you be doing right now? Watch

Procrastinating. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Should probably be doing English Coursework, but as I'm sick, I reserve the right to be a slob for a bit and feel sorry for myself! >:]
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Should be at work, contemplating having my lunchbreak right about now. Instead at home in pyjamas, feeling shaky and ill

ReputationRep:
    I badly need to pack to go home and revise for my Logic and Meaning exam tomorrow! I feel like I don't have enough time to do anything at the moment :woo:

I have a lecture in an hour so I need to brush my teeth and hair. OH GOD I hate packing. And revising.

I also need to find out which tube stations near me have step-free access, as Warren Street has a staircase, and my suitcase will be too heavy for me to carry down. Nobody ever helps either so I need to find a way to get to the tube which doesn't involve a nice festive bone-shattering!

ReputationRep:
    I should be working however I'm procrasitnating on the excuse that I'm still on lunch.

ReputationRep:
    I should be doing my essay now. I even disconnected my internet and turned my phone off; but obviously that didn't last long. 300/2500 words done. OH DEAR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    ... and what are you doing instead?

Right now I should probably be in school but I overslept and missed my first lesson, I have a free right now and I feel headache-y and nauseous and I don't really want to leave the house. I should have done an essay for the lesson I missed but I'm still on the first line so I want to get it done today so I can hand it in tomorrow but it's not really happening. I'm so exhausted I probably won't take anything in and I don't think we'll actually get any work done in my next (double) lesson because we've pretty much finished learning everything and we just need to revise until we start our new topic, which will probably be in the new term. I will be leaving to go to school in about 3 minutes so I can get there in time for my next lesson but :sigh: I don't feel like it! Right now I'm watching This Morning and flicking through my psychology textbook. I am going to go to school, but damn, it's hard to find the motivation when there's only another day left of school... :rolleyes:

Please make me feel slightly less useless.
    diamonddust are you a Final Fantasy fan?

ReputationRep:
    Texting my friend back, replying to a facebook comment, putting lunch on, lifting money, and walking over to Camden Market to get my brother's Christmas present, tidying my room.

I'm actually...on the internet. I'll get it done, but very grudgingly and over many unnecessary hours.

ReputationRep:
    I should be revising for my Law resit, wrapping the last of boyo's Christmas presents, tidying my room, putting up the Christmas tree and/or hoovering the kitchen floor. Instead I'm pissing around on TSR and making iTunes playlist. How utterly productive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Boney King of Nowhere)
    diamonddust are you a Final Fantasy fan?
    Nope, haha! I keep getting asked that, is diamonddust a character in Final Fantasy or something?

:hugs: to everyone on this thread! Seems we're either ill, procrastinating or *cough* just plain lazy *cough*
    I'm all three. I really shouldn't be announcing that... :rolleyes:
    I did something sort of productive, I made some soup! Perfect 'cba with anything' food!
    Now I'm going to go on amazon/asos and buy some presents... for myself! Ho ho ho!

ReputationRep:
    Throttling my Dad for turning off the computer yet again whilst I'm printing off past papers :rolleyes:. Have no attached a very large scribbled not to the monitor, 'Turn off and I kill you .'

Nah, meant to be riding but I'm revising instead .

ReputationRep:
    I should be revising for my exam in Jan.
    I should be getting ready to pick up my little brother from school.
    Damn you tsr.

ReputationRep:
    right about now i should be in my only lecture for the day.

instead, i decided to stay in, pack and do some cleaning before i leave for christmas!

ReputationRep:
    Should be working for all my exams in Jan... just general procrastinating right here.

ReputationRep:
    Should be packing lumps of coal for naughty little girls and boys:santa2::santa3:

ReputationRep:
    i should be working on my 2 essays orrr doing some sort of revision. or getting ready to go home laterr! yaay
    instead im sat in bed watching season 2 of bad girls online <3

ReputationRep:
    Got to start a 1500 word essay due in tomorrow, but I am hungover and tired, but can't go to bed because I was sick in it though I don't remember doing so, and I can't be bothered to sort it out. So I'm drinking tea, watching south park, browsing the net and filling in gaps from last night.

ReputationRep:
    I should be doing work and right now I'm eating noodle and on tsr.
    :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Nothing, I'm waiting for my father to pick me up from uni for Christmas.

ReputationRep:
    Well I was supposed to be at uni to get some work done but 3 out of the 5 of us in my group weren't coming in so I decided it wasn't worth the bus journey in for just the 2 of us. I really should be getting on with some of the work we were going to do or writting one of my 2 eassys but I'm not, I'm just watching tv and on the internet as you do.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.