Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

if you were a country which would you be and why? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Canada, especially british colombia. Serene, calm, quiet, beauty loving, cool

ReputationRep:
    1. France because i never quit
    2. Australia, always wanted to go there

ReputationRep:
    Imma be a piece of 1m^2 land at this coordinate [6° 66? 6? S, 166° 66? 0? W] in the Pacific Ocean. There's a flag with my face erected and QG-DAWG-land written in the sand.
    Come and check it out.

ReputationRep:
    I think if I were to liken myself to a country, it would probably be one of those South Pacific island paradises, somewhere like Tuvalu - people always refer to my face as an area of outstanding natural beauty.

ReputationRep:
    Ireland...rebel country

ReputationRep:
    1. Sealand, because no one acknowledges my existence unless I upset/irritate them.

2. Italy, just because.

ReputationRep:
    Malta. A pious, old colonial relic filled with historic architecture and a fair few gawping tourists. Nightclubs nearby, but relatively out of sight. Loads of ridiculous traditions and ancient references. I suppose there are plenty of countries in the Caribbean which are a bit like this too.

Just bloody disappointed that they dropped the monarchy.

ReputationRep:
    Madagascar, because I like lemurs or Brazil, because I would be hot.

I would love to visit Egypt-I find ancient Egyptian history and pyramids very interesting-or Japan as I love anime/manga and the culture.

ReputationRep:
    Norway or Sweden.

ReputationRep:
    1- Canada, because I'm so open-minded and multicultural

2- All 195 countries of the world, adding or subtracting if some countries divide themselves/unite themselves.

ReputationRep:
    1) Britain. I'm always complaining. Seriously.

2) Canada or maybe the Caribbean islands since they're both such stunning areas.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.