Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

No friends. No life. Very lonely. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonely14)
    I went to watch Harry Potter alone. :cry2:

and It was damn good! :awesome:
    Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!

I know you dont need to share your popcorn, pick'n'mix or coke lol.

Bless!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    They're all a lot older than me, have their own friends, like to sit around smoking weed or downing jugs of vodka. No thanks.
    ever tried j

ReputationRep:
    Study and build muscle... more muscle! more!!!
    Oh wait, OP is a woman

ReputationRep:
    They're all a lot older than me, have their own friends, like to sit around smoking weed or downing jugs of vodka. No thanks.
    This is your problem... go smoke a J!

ReputationRep:
    I sort of know how you feel. I'm self-teaching and my mates have just forgotten about me. Meh

ReputationRep:
    I don't have anyones numbers to ask, I don't have any people who I'm on a level with that I'd feel comfortable asking them that. As I said, these people all wander round with their big group of friends, it'd be completely weird if I just came up to one of them and was like 'HEY WANT TO GO TO THE CINEMA WITH ME?!?' Surely that'd just be a way to LOSE possible friends.
    Also, I don't think that's true. It's very easy to think that's how it is, but the reality is that if someone is going out of their way to be friendly to you, then, unless you really don't like them, you're going to roll with it.

If they really don't like you, they're a lost cause anyway. But the chances are that if you like them, they like you. So pick your favorite and ask.

ReputationRep:
    OMG the people in ur dorm suck! how can they not invite u to a party thats just right there in the kitchen? hey im sorry, i know how u feel, im not used to being lonely either, im A2 student and ive spent the past year and a half lonely at college, but u kno wat if people are like that, they are not worth your tears trust me, can i ask wat uni u go to? or if not, is it one of those snobby places like Bristol, warwick, u kno, where all the rich upper class snobs go to? cuz that may be why, i dont think theres an answer to this question, but just kno this, your not the only one, many of us feel the same way, and if it werent for the fact that we are behind a computer screen messaging each other, im sure we'd all be frends in the real world xx

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 14, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.