The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Excellent place for interracial orgies.
Reply 41
lets face it....no one gets laid at cambridge
Original post by HKSR
lets face it....no one gets laid at cambridge

Not true! Although I'm a local not a student.
Reply 43
In response to the OP, don't worry, I heard Cambridge girls are frothing at the gash.
Original post by jb9191
female computing students

I'm pretty sure they don't exist.
Reply 45
Original post by elephantinc

:facepalm:

http://www.girlgeeks.org/
Kids, little brother
Original post by elephantinc

Why do you think so? I am a new member , there are a lot of all don't understand, please show
:tongue:
Original post by Digit_Five
Don't listen to this! The ladies love my Collatz Conjecture algorithms...

haha yep i just came! :blush: x
Reply 49
9x - 7i > 3(3x-7u)

9x- 7i > 9x - 21u

-7i > -21u

7i < 21u

i <3 u :rolleyes:
Try to study English Clit
Well I met a girl that I had sex with at the interview. If you didn't do that you've got no hope :wink:
Reply 52
Original post by jb9191
Just use any of the following lines on female maths/science/computing students

How about I add a slap to your face, subtract you self-esteem, divide your legs, and multiply the pain with my knee?

I wish i was your problem set, because then i'd be really hard, and you'd be doing me on the desk.

Baby, you overclock my processor.

Baby, you make my floppy disk turn into a hard drive.

Baby I’ll treat you like my homework I’ll slam you on the table and do you all night long

It doesnt take a genius to see how gorgeous you are, but if it did, I would be overqualified.

What do you say we go back to my room and do some math: Add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply

If my right leg is the cell wall and my left the membrane, do you want to be the cytoplasm?

Let’s meet somewhere… you bring your beaker and I’ll bring my stirring rod

Let’s get together and test the spring potential of my mattress

Let’s discover our coefficient of friction

YouTube Myspace and I'll Google your Yahoo

Hey baby if i supply the voltage and you a little resistance, imagine the current we can make together. (V/R)=I)

If you were a graphics calculator, i'd look at your curves all day long!

Let's convert our potential energy to kinetic energy.

If I went binary, you would be the 1 for me.

In subjects that are 88% male (computer science) and 74% male (maths) and 56% male (natsci) - alright, the third one isn't that impressive, but in the first two you're not gonna find yourself many of the attractive female variety. They simply don't exist.

On the other hand, the few that do exist, that are doing maths/compsci and are attractive, put it abooooooooout.

Original post by Nottingham_Banker
Try to study English Clit

70% female subject. It's awesome.

Original post by sideways.smile
Well I met a girl that I had sex with at the interview. If you didn't do that you've got no hope :wink:

Was she another interview candidate? Or did you get picked on by undergrads? Cos, you know, there are contests to see who can bed the most impressionable and naive interview candidates. I know a girl this year who had a threesome with two guys, and I think she managed 6 in the interview week. She won. Sorry to burst your bubble :P
Original post by Bean_Giant

Was she another interview candidate? Or did you get picked on by undergrads? Cos, you know, there are contests to see who can bed the most impressionable and naive interview candidates. I know a girl this year who had a threesome with two guys, and I think she managed 6 in the interview week. She won. Sorry to burst your bubble :P

Don't worry, she was another interview candidate. I wouldn't have minded being picked on by a predatory undergrad though!
Reply 55
Original post by shy-girl666
haha yep i just came! :blush: x

Shy? :L
Original post by Lyam
Shy? :L

ummm yeah you got a problem with that sweetie? x

who the hell is negging me?? i just asked him why he was questioning it! but in a nice way. x
(edited 13 years ago)
You don't have to stay 'within Cambridge' you know.

There are other colleges too.

LONDON is HUGE.
Reply 58
Original post by shy-girl666
ummm yeah you got a problem with that sweetie? x

Not at all, your post didn't seem particularly shy though. Then again, it is the internet.
Original post by Lyam
Not at all, your post didn't seem particularly shy though. Then again, it is the internet.

well my user name is because im really shy in person. and i've used it for years on all sorts of sites. and like you said its the internet :h: and i dont know anyone on here so i dont care lol xx

Latest

Trending

Trending