Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The guy I like at the moment is pretty tall, so I guess
    Not sure about that tall though, might be a bit awkward, although it wouldn't really be a legitimate excuse not to go out with them.

ReputationRep:
    As a fairly tall girl, I do like a tall guy. Not a problem at all. I'd say an advantage if anything.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, my last ex was 6 foot 6!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missaphrodite)
    I think it would be fine if I was tall or average height, but I'm only 5ft so...5ft and 6ft 7 would look a little strange, and probably feel a bit awkward! I'd probably assume that you weren't interested in a short girl anyway and that it would be nicer for the tall girls to leave you to them, considering most girls want to date someone taller really
    How about 5'8 with a big ****?

ReputationRep:
    I don't generally go for tall guys, I prefer people just slightly taller than me, but if a guy was really tall but had the sort of personality i like, then I wouldn't immediately dimiss him because of his height.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah.

ReputationRep:
    I have been looking for one for bloody ages.
    I need to stop dating midgets.
    But seriously, at 5ft10, I would LOVE a tall guy.

ReputationRep:
    As a 6'1" girl I would love nothing more to date a guy who is 6'7"
    I could wear heels without feeling like I am "towering"

*sigh* :love:

ReputationRep:
    They best or mans screweddddddddd

ReputationRep:
    tall is good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terpsikhore)
    Abso-bleeding-lutely. I'm 5'10 and live in high heels - I don't often get to feel small and dainty. Tall partners = I feel like less of a mountain troll = definitely good.

Awww. Nothing wrong with talls girls. Although I am 6'4" so.

ReputationRep:
    I am 6,4 and none of my exes found it a problem

ReputationRep:
    LOL. Short guys might as well just kill themselves.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't like it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm tall myself (5''10), and I suppose I wouldnt mind being with a 6''7 guy, altho somehow I always end up falling for shorter guys,they are adorable aswell. :love:
    It isn't a matter of height anyway..It always depends on the person for me.
    And there will always be girls with different taste so guys don't be so upset about your height

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by talllondonboy)
    I am 6 foot seven and just wondered what girls thought about dating someone who will tower over them. My ex didn't mind it (in fast, she thought we looked cute together) but a couple of other girls told me they would find it weird.
    :facepalm2:

This must to be one of the most ignorant and pathetic questions ever asked/posted on TSR.

Have you lived an extremely sheltered life or are you just fishing for compliments?

ReputationRep:
    Haven't looked through all of this thread but, i'm a 5ft 3 18yr old and my boyfriend is a 6ft something 19yr old, i love it, he protects me and no-one thinks about mugging me with him around! He's much nicer than any guy who was shorter that i've dated too

Everyone says we're cute together too, which always helps! And as i'm short he can reach the top shelf in Morrisons for me :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tev1)
    :facepalm2:

This must to be one of the most ignorant and pathetic questions ever asked/posted on TSR.

Have you lived an extremely sheltered life or are you just fishing for compliments?
    why did you feel the need to resurrect this thread? :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amiejade-x)
    Why do you even care?

(Original post by amiejade-x)
    ikr?

how depressing ;_;

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.