Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you think of this tattoo? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooj)
    Get a tattoo of a *** splatter up your back from bottom to top!
    That is actually a really nice tattoo design.

ReputationRep:
    Dont rush into it. Ive just had one (small one on my wrist) after thinking about it for over a year. You sound unsure so think over it for a bit longer.

ReputationRep:
    With the exception of the blackbird, they all sound absolutely horrendous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiwiguy)
    get a real tattoo.

When i pass out as a Young officer, im going to get the commando dagger on my shoulder. But then again im awesome so
    You realise you will never be able to join special forces if you do that - ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nottingham_Banker)
    You realise you will never be able to join special forces if you do that - ****
    Im not that much of a tool to think about that sort of thing.

Besides, anyone who joins TA/RMR etc and starts talking about wanting to be a special forces soldier is a knob anyway and wouldnt be taken seriously.

Besides, being a marine is enough for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahthegemini)
    With the exception of the blackbird, they all sound absolutely horrendous.
    :closedeyes:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tbm)
    Dont rush into it. Ive just had one (small one on my wrist) after thinking about it for over a year. You sound unsure so think over it for a bit longer.
    I thought about mine for over 4 years. Now I've had it done I love it even more.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like either of the text ones- "Cellar door" is ugly if you don't get the reference, which most people won't, and although I like the song "Moi je joue" just makes me think of the perfume advert and kind of makes you seem like a tool (in my opinion). The blackbird isn't very original either, so I'd go for the heather- it's personal and you're least likely to regret it. However, I'd also advise you to wait and probably not let your boyfriend pay for it- if you break up do you really want a permanent reminder of him inked into your skin?

ReputationRep:
    Get a celtic or tribal one

ReputationRep:
    I'd say the ankle one. It's going to hurt there though

ReputationRep:
    the heather. more personal, less tacky.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.