Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hidden Agenda behind wikileaks Zionist motivations Watch

ReputationRep:
    you didnt address the us-israel relationship?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)
    So these cables seem to be bias towards America or something? Painting them and some(lol) allies in a positive light and painting Islamic nations in a negative light. My god it's as if these were US diplomatic cables which were leaked!? :eek::eek::eek::eek::rolleyes:

But obviously the Jews control the banks and such, I mean I learnt that in History when we did world war two. This guy called Adolf Hitler said so and he was the countries leader at the time! Truly an un-bias opinion.
    Why do many people claim hitler was jewish and was funded by the rothschilds in order to create the state of israel, and the holocaust was exaggerated in order to use this as added fuel for israel and political use for jewish people. Why is holocause revisionism a crime. If 9/11 revisionism was a crime what kind of world would it be. I dont know much about the holocaust but judging by what Ive seen in 9/11 I dont see whats so different.

I do not care about how they paint islamic countries. I am not islamic. I have no bias there. I am talking about another war. Another fake war for israel in Iran possibly which could mean a world war.

ReputationRep:
    gosh this is some pretty intense stuff. A more pressing question for me is whether to have chocolate hobnobs or chocolate digestives with my tea...wonder if Jews make those...

ReputationRep:
    That video is stupid, it says it slanders against Iran because it is opposing Israel

how the fook does that work when it's slandered every country partnered with Israel?

ReputationRep:
    gosh this is some pretty intense stuff. A more pressing question for me is whether to have chocolate hobnobs or chocolate digestives with my tea...wonder if Jews make those...
    I guess the illegal wars in iraq and afghanistan dont bother you because dirty muslim terrorist which you kill for points in call of duty are dying, thats unimportant right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesman13)
    its not islamophobic to wish for the deporting of every anti-semitic muslim, infact every religous/ fundamentalist muslim shouldnt be allowed in britain imo
    Hey can you be Christian and a fundamentalist? Or maybe even atheist? I sure hope so because I'm an atheist and I sure wouldn't be in the same boat as those brownies. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    The alleged absence of anti-Israeli info could be because of a global Jewish conspiracy - Or, it could be because America, who are big chums with Israel, haven't found much to be wrong with them. Also, to suggest that Israel is a worse nation state than Saudi Arabia et al. is frankly ridiculous.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sinbad23)
    Why do many people claim hitler was jewish and was funded by the rothschilds in order to create the state of israel, and the holocaust was exaggerated in order to use this as added fuel for israel and political use for jewish people. Why is holocause revisionism a crime. If 9/11 revisionism was a crime what kind of world would it be. I dont know much about the holocaust but judging by what Ive seen in 9/11 I dont see whats so different.

I do not care about how they paint islamic countries. I am not islamic. I have no bias there. I am talking about another war. Another fake war for israel in Iran possibly which could mean a world war.
    Tbh any idiot that believes 9/11 was an inside job despite the amount if soientific evidence against the conspiracy theories deserves to be locked up.

ReputationRep:
    I guess the illegal wars in iraq and afghanistan dont bother you because dirty muslim terrorist which you kill for points in call of duty are dying, thats unimportant right.
    Don't care for call of duty myself, more a Halo man.

Oh I wish we'd just leave Iraq and Afghanistan. We're only there because we kiss Americas arse. I don't know what we think we're going to do anyway, turn nations which have been tribal for thousands of years to American style democracies? It won't work..we don't have the same beliefs. All of those terrorists say "leave our lands or we'll keep attacking you.", so why don't we just leave? If we left and they kept bombing us then yes we shouldn't just sit and take it but we haven't tried yet. I just don't think we can win, what ever that even means. The Taliban will come back, we can't fix such a corrupt government, we should stop trying to be the worlds police and leave countries to decide their own destinies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Tbh any idiot that believes 9/11 was an inside job despite the amount if soientific evidence against the conspiracy theories deserves to be locked up.
    evidence against? Like any of that is credible. Who do you think "debunked" it.

You can tell that to 56% of New york and hundreds of millions of people across the world.

Personally I think your the idiot.

How about you question your motivations behind believing 9/11 happened the way it did.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my actual goodness. This is England. Nobody gives a crap about stupid religious *****-fights in the middle-east.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JCC-MGS)
    Wikileaks just releases raw data, the only agenda anybody could have would be the suppliers of the material and the media publications which edit it and comment upon it.

:congrats:

ReputationRep:
    Don't care for call of duty myself, more a Halo man.

Oh I wish we'd just leave Iraq and Afghanistan. We're only there because we kiss Americas arse. I don't know what we think we're going to do anyway, turn nations which have been tribal for thousands of years to American style democracies? It won't work..we don't have the same beliefs. All of those terrorists say "leave our lands or we'll keep attacking you.", so why don't we just leave? If we left and they kept bombing us then yes we shouldn't just sit and take it but we haven't tried yet. I just don't think we can win, what ever that even means. The Taliban will come back, we can't fix such a corrupt government, we should stop trying to be the worlds police and leave countries to decide their own destinies.
    they dont bomb us

9/11= inside job
    bin laden= ex cia member whos family does millions of dollars of business with the bushes

hate all muslims= propaganda to invade the middle east

ReputationRep:
    they dont bomb us

9/11= inside job
    bin laden= ex cia member whos family does millions of dollars of business with the bushes

hate all muslims= propaganda to invade the middle east
    what about other slightly smaller attacks which terrorist groups claim responsibility for? Bali bombing, 7/7, recent attacks in Sweden in which a video blamed their support for the illegal war in Iraq/them having troops there.

ReputationRep:
    what about other slightly smaller attacks which terrorist groups claim responsibility for? Bali bombing, 7/7, recent attacks in Sweden in which a video blamed their support for the illegal war in Iraq/them having troops there.
    I dont know I never investigated those. I assumed they were for the same reasons. To increase the propaganda. There could be "terrorists" but I question who is behind their funding. And I would be surprised if no one was angry for all the stuff america has done.

I dont agree with muslim fundamentalism. Or any type of fundementalism. Dont get me wrong. I am more of a buddhist than anything and I see believing in an idol "god" as a severe detriment to ones ability to attain peace, as well as muslims hating non muslims, the lack of skin shown by women (sounds sexist but I dont care, I wouldnt want england to be a muslim country where women had to be fully clothed at all times) But then again I have muslim friends and theres like 2 billion muslims in the world. Most people dont know much about it and claim that "all muslims are terrorists"
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    evidence against? Like any of that is credible. Who do you think "debunked" it.

You can tell that to 56% of New york and hundreds of millions of people across the world.

Personally I think your the idiot.

How about you question your motivations behind believing 9/11 happened the way it did.
    How ignorant are you if you believe that just because a lot of people think something tha makes it true? People used to believe that black people were some kind of sub species of human does that make it true? NO.

Most Americans don't like Julian Assange because of his leaks about US government attitudes. This source accuses him of being a 'tattletale.' :rolleyes:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/jul...tletale,18616/

They really don't like being exposed and subjected to criticism.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by yawn)
      Most Americans don't like Julian Assange because of his leaks about US government attitudes. This source accuses him of being a 'tattletale.' :rolleyes:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/jul...tletale,18616/

They really don't like being exposed and subjected to criticism.
      I wish I didn't have to ask you this but, given the level of intelligence displayed by the OP, I am afraid I must: you are being ironic by citing the Onion here, right?

(Original post by niall c)
        I wish I didn't have to ask you this but, given the level of intelligence displayed by the OP, I am afraid I must: you are being ironic by citing the Onion here, right?
        Well, unfortunately Onion is representative of the view of the majority of US citizens it seems...otherwise it wouldn't survive.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by yawn)
        Well, unfortunately Onion is representative of the view of the majority of US citizens it seems...otherwise it wouldn't survive.
        ... are you actually serious?

Submit reply
      TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 23, 2010
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
      Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.