Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are You Suprised At How Wonderfully Racially Tolerant This Forum Is? Watch

ReputationRep:
    :pepsi: I was very suprised coming off other internet places like youtube and yahoo answers where some racist jerks run amock. it was quite a welcome suprise to come here on TSR and see this.

But if only TSR was more religiously tolerant that would be more of a help. and if they were tolerant to the fact that you will naturally find someone who disagrees with your viewpoint and grow up.

I think we should not force it on people. people should be left to thier own devices but it is good to encourage I guess.

(Original post by BambieWambie)
    Mixed race people are sexy
    :yep: my sentiments lie with Bambie's :drool:

are you mixed race? :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by House of Jonny)
    :pepsi: I was very suprised coming off other internet places like youtube and yahoo answers where some racist jerks run amock. it was quite a welcome suprise to come here on TSR and see this.

But if only TSR was more religiously tolerant that would be more of a help. and if they were tolerant to the fact that you will naturally find someone who disagrees with your viewpoint and grow up.
    Totally agree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by House of Jonny)

I think we should not force it on people. people should be left to thier own devices but it is good to encourage I guess.

:yep: my sentiments lie with Bambie's :drool:

are you mixed race? :teehee:
    Yes, English/Ugandan. You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BambieWambie)
    Yes, English/Ugandan. You?
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    There are plenty racists on here Im afraid though there is more hate and disdain expressed for those who didnt achieve 10 a*s at GCSE than those who have strange religious beliefs or backgrounds.
    The main reason for this is probably that its rather difficult to make racist comments to others on tsr when u have no clue of their skin colour or background coz all the so called mixed race ppl on here are generally born to 2 english parents and lived in london all their lives, after all tsr is a chance 2 think up a whole new character and identity 4 urself and most ppl get away with it. Its fun though so keep at it all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peace0fM1nd)
    :yep:
    Lol, whats that face for?

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, it's not really "race" that is the problem, but religions associated with certain races.

ReputationRep:
    Awful lotta honkeys in here...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 25, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.