ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roo Bix)
    Peng is short for Penguin :smartass:
    Lol I thought that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Menakshelatte)
    The purpose of the thread was for the first question to be answered
    but it's ok i'll look at the second..

i'd like you expand on how you can get the idea that i'm "insecure" and "immature" without knowing me,and by only getting these judgements based on one thread i create?
    No I don't know you, and yes my statements were a bit sweeping and harsh.
    the insecure bit came from posting all of these descriptions of your boyfriends on a forum for what? recognition?
    And the immature bit was was pretty much the same thing, just looks a bit like you are boasting over these apparently great boyfriends, but making it sound as if it was nothing.
    Sorry I was rather harsh for no reason before ..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ideot)
    Me too :eek:!

But why...:confused:
    :laugh: that's kinda weird! i did it like, every time i read it on the right hand side of the tsr screen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emmak7)
    sexual attraction?
    everyone is bound to like someone sometime.
    Would you be disappointed to find out that you're just like everyone else? :P
    lo no why would i? i never thought i was superior
    sexual attraction??? hmmm but the things i dont like guys on looks..some of them are just plain..
    maybe its just normal i guess :s

ReputationRep:
    What the hell? So you fancy different people, and different times in your life... and you're wondering if this makes you "weird"? Everyone fancies different people at different times, it doesn't mean anything at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam 09)
    No I don't know you, and yes my statements were a bit sweeping and harsh.
    the insecure bit came from posting all of these descriptions of your boyfriends on a forum for what? recognition?
    And the immature bit was was pretty much the same thing, just looks a bit like you are boasting over these apparently great boyfriends, but making it sound as if it was nothing.
    Sorry I was rather harsh for no reason before ..
    it's ok i accept
    maybe i should;ve thought twice about using words like "peng" and mmade my tone sound more mature and formal..i guess i wrote without thinking

They weren't boyfriends..none of them.
    The reason i posted this might seem like recognition,i agree,as the way i typed seems childish but it was actually just asking opinions on my taste :s
    ofc they're not "nothing" it's my fault if it sounds like that.
    They're all really important for me as they're all part of a phase in my life.
    I was just wondering what i like guys for? 4 of them have nothing common so it makes me feel really confused.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by linkdapink)
    What the hell? So you fancy different people, and different times in your life... and you're wondering if this makes you "weird"? Everyone fancies different people at different times, it doesn't mean anything at all.
    yh but generally they have something common..or you have at least a mildly valid reason to like them.

ReputationRep:
    why so negative?whats wrong with liking guys?..
    It's TSR. Most users are neeky, obsessed with academics and think 'omg horror' when they see slang. Hence all that neg rep you've accumulated. Never mind I'll pos rep you

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imsobored.)
    I know this is off topic, but I thought Justin in Ugly Betty made a point about NOT being gay? So, it's estabilished, he's actually gay?
    He's young. He's probably a bit confused / in denial.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilzyy)
    Yah, he probably didn't know himself..Justin and Austin are soooo cute xD.
    Okay, thanks! This thread is still lame though

ReputationRep:
    sprry if its not understandable its very commonly used around me so i never thought it would be problem..
    and yh i was just asking about my taste
    sorry lol x anyway I think you have perfectly normal taste, I like older guys aas well btw lol x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennaz77)
    It's TSR. Most users are neeky, obsessed with academics and think 'omg horror' when they see slang. Hence all that neg rep you've accumulated. Never mind I'll pos rep you
    I <3 you! so decent&mature
    thnx btw
    and i'll rep you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanW18)
    I don't understand this thread.
    sorry i'll try to write it in a more understandable way this time.
    basically all 4 guys i've like are very different from each other and i was wondering what your opinion would be on my taste?

ReputationRep:
    sorry i'll try to write it in a more understandable way this time.
    basically all 4 guys i've like are very different from each other and i was wondering what your opinion would be on my taste?
    The way you worded it is completely understandable.

The fact you're trying to get anything out of this thread isn't understandable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imsobored.)
    Okay, thanks! This thread is still lame though
    uber lame.

ReputationRep:
    I like having crushes, not had one in a while.

ReputationRep:
    I <3 you! so decent&mature
    thnx btw
    and i'll rep you
    No probs

To semi answer your post, I don't think its weird that you've only liked four guys. I think it shows that you have a better idea of what you like in a guy, rather than just being attracted to every passer by. Its good to be picky and have higher standards. But I couldn't tell you what your type is, apart from good looking. You don't need to have a certain type anyway, its limiting. Just go with whoever makes you 'tick' I guess lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ash92:))
    :laugh: that's kinda weird! i did it like, every time i read it on the right hand side of the tsr screen
    Perhaps it is a subliminal message ... :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Honestly.... I couldn't care a less...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.