Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is it better to be a 'Jennifer Aniston' or an 'Angelina Jolie'?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimbo1234)
    Sexy >> Girl next door aka slightly plain or wet.
    Well said! I don't get the girl next door appeal. It's not like a woman can't be sexy and nice . . . :L

ReputationRep:
    I'm definitely a Jennifer...but I try to unleash my inner Angelina when the er, mood calls :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    What I don't understand is why Jennifer Aniston is always used as an example of a 'nice' girl!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StressReliever)
    Jennifer Aniston.

Cute ages better than beautiful.
    What the hell are you on about? No it does not as age stops someone from being cute, but not beautiful (to a degree ofc).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shygirl92)
    This is untrue. If I repress my banter and humour and act complacent, gentle and cute... I get more guys... :dontknow:

If I was THE REAL REAL REAL ME on dates then I'd get no one

Guys would hand me over to the police :yep:

I must be such a ****ter
    Women usually have shanter anyway.

It is good when you can actually have decent banter with a woman. But a woman who can actually give and receive good banter is a rarity.

That said, I still like the cutesy type a lot. White knight and all that jazz. But cute can be boring, they need to be a bit of both.

(Original post by OceanInTheSky)
    Angelina Jolie is really quite unattractive, I have never been able to understand what people see in her.

But each to their own I suppose...
    Sometimes she can look absolutely amazing. Others, not so good. Not sure what it is about her.

ReputationRep:
    Jennifer Aniston is definitely hottest.

Has everyone seen that picture of her with just the tie on?

Because you should all see that.

Definitely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovely_me)
    Why must we humans continue to make so many hopeless theories about the opposite sex?

The only thing they share is a Y chromosome, apart from that men have different preferences that on women.

Don't attempt to be someone you are not, it's a terribly useless strategy.
    LMAO, what rubbish advice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boobies.)
    Jennifer Aniston is definitely hottest.

Has everyone seen that picture of her with just the tie on?

Because you should all see that.

Definitely.
    That picture resided as the wallpaper on my phone for six happy months. Mm, mm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saccharine Sour)
    That picture resided as the wallpaper on my phone for six happy months. Mm, mm.
    It really is one of the sexiest celeb nude pics.

Angelina Jolie is just so much hotter.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Boobies.)
      It really is one of the sexiest celeb nude pics.
      No doubt.

ReputationRep:
      Jennifer!

ReputationRep:
      Jennifer any day of the week....The nice ones are usually the whores in the bedroom, from my experience anyway

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by lovely_me)
      Be quiet Hooj, and act your age!

In fact, act the amount of STI's you have. :teehee:
      Watch ya maouf ya scrote and i have 22 which is my age coincidentally.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by bufferz)
      Jennifer any day of the week....The nice ones are usually the whores in the bedroom, from my experience anyway
      Now tell us about your experiences outside of your neurobiological state.

ReputationRep:
      @OP I totally agree with you about the safe bet decision guys take.
      Not that I'm remotely comparing myself to Jolie but I'm more "individual" than cute and constantly find guys choosing the cute girl over me. By cute I'd say plain clothes ie non designer, safe colours/print + quite boring, no make up or specific style.

It just seems that way from where I'm standing.

However, I would NEVER change myself for a guy. I'd rather be single forever than this definition of "cute".

If you're looking to pull a guy, I'd say it's better to be Aniston but if you want to be happy with yourself then either

ReputationRep:
      I'm definately a Angelina when single/got my eye on someone, but then I'm a Jennifer when in a relationship
      Seems to work

ReputationRep:
      Neither, although Angelina does have a hotter face and BJ lips.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 21, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.