Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys, would you go down on a girl? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tali_91)
    I'm a girl and I'd go down on a girl

Go for it, see if you like it.
    Exactly. Why are all these guys so negative? I'd do it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    Yeah, I'd go down on a girl, provided she was clean like has been said.

If you don't know how, start out basic (just lick a little bit) and see what she responds best to, and do that more. Just don't try and make her come immediately; I believe women need 'revving up' before they're ready to go (come). Though I'll happily accept corrections: I have as much practical experience of pleasing women as I have walking on Mars*.

I'll get back to you when I get some experience. Might be a long wait though.

* Please, no jokes about me being an alien. Even though I might be, I've never walked on Mars; gravity's not strong enough.

I love your honesty!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effofex)
    Excuse me - I never said that. A woman has the right to refuse performing fellatio too.

Also, the male organ can be covered easily with a condom (often flavoured) minimizing taste/STI-transmission issues, but as far as I'm aware there isn't a similar way to encapsulate the clitoral regions. I suppose with a femidom it would be feasible but I'm not sure how feasible cunnilingus is with that.
    Dental dam.

(Original post by Aniseed)
      I love your honesty!
      Thanks.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by laura94)
      Dental dam.
      Just looked it up. Have you used it before?

Also, couldn't you just achieve a similar pleasuring result using fingers which are slightly moistened? (and you would always have the option of wearing really tight gloves too round your fingers so the woman could still feel the sensation).

ReputationRep:
      Take a bath together first if you're worried, then at least you're guaranteed she's clean, lol.

ReputationRep:
      Why the hell not

I do and don't plan on stopping:^_^:

Also, couldn't you just achieve a similar pleasuring result using fingers which are slightly moistened? (and you would always have the option of wearing really tight gloves too round your fingers so the woman could still feel the sensation).
      If someone wants to do it then let them, we all know you have your own issues with it

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Gemma :)!)
      Take a bath together first if you're worried, then at least you're guaranteed she's clean, lol.
      A simple wash isn't going to remove many STDs.

ReputationRep:
      A simple wash isn't going to remove many STDs.
      I mean clean as in hygienic.. If he's already in a sexual relationship with her then he should have addressed the STD issue already.

ReputationRep:
      Go for it if she is up for it, she will probably love it - i've never met a girl who says she hasn't enjoyed it!

ReputationRep:
      Yes, especially black women. They taste better than white women and are a lot more likely to ***

ReputationRep:
      I see there are a few bocats in this thread

ReputationRep:
      Isn't it ewww?

If you think about it, that's where blood comes out of and also if you think about where the position of your nose would be it would be near the peehole, so surely you would be able to smell her urine and sweat too as well as having shrivelly labia near your chin too.

Couldn't you just achieve the same thing using fingers with those tight gloves on so your hands remain clean?
      Man the **** up.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ussumane)
      No, maybe when I am married, but for now I find it disgusting.

Bocats.
      LOOOL

ReputationRep:
      Do you expect oral sex?
      If you do, it's fair to return the favour.
      Just make sure she's clean, free of any infection/growth/pubic hair.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Colonel Sibthorp)
      Yes, especially black women. They taste better than white women and are a lot more likely to ***
      You had much experience with both?

(Original post by South's Finest)
      I see there are a few bocats in this thread
      More than a few

(Original post by Boobies.)
      Man the **** up.
      Yeah, because not wanting to do it for genuine hygiene issues doesn't make him a man

ReputationRep:
      Might as well try it.

ReputationRep:
      Isn't it ewww?

If you think about it, that's where blood comes out of and also if you think about where the position of your nose would be it would be near the peehole, so surely you would be able to smell her urine and sweat too as well as having shrivelly labia near your chin too.

Couldn't you just achieve the same thing using fingers with those tight gloves on so your hands remain clean?
      You're right it is unhygienic and maybe unpleasant too.

In fact, you'd probably just be better off sitting on TSR and discussing the situation in Israel instead. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
      lovely me i want to drink your nectar

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Boobies.)
      Man the **** up.
      Bumbaclot.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2015
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.