Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls: Rate my mate and me of course Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ebony19)
    What you....?
    yes

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what you expected from posting pictures on here. This site isn't the best for polite or honest answers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aniseed)
    I don't know what you expected from posting pictures on here. This site isn't the best for polite or honest answers.
    What do you tink?

ReputationRep:
    0/10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somebodytolove)
    What do you tink?

Honestly neither guy looks like my type, I think the first is ok but he has a strange expression on his face which just puts me off. I'm sure you're both lovely though, just not my thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aniseed)
    Honestly neither guy looks like my type, I think the first is ok but he has a strange expression on his face which just puts me off. I'm sure you're both lovely though, just not my thing.
    so the second one is horrible, isn't he? i hate my self

ReputationRep:
    Shut up, OP. You're trying to fish for compliments, obviously...calling yourself **** isn't going to make people go, "Oh, no! You're so studly!"

Don't annoy people into agreeing with you. I refuse to rate you cos you obviously have issues.

ReputationRep:
    yes
    ok...:indiff:

ReputationRep:
    so the second one is horrible, isn't he? i hate my self
    And thats my point, you just shouldn't post photos on TSR for people to rate. Not everyones gona be attracted to you, no one has the same opinion. You'd be better off trying to be confident and not so insecure, that way you'll be more attractive to girls who meet you. There's nothing worse than an obviously insecure person. It just makes things ackward.
    There are loads of people commenting giving you and your mate some really good ratings, like the 7.5 comment. You need to focus on the positive things and not the negative ones.

ReputationRep:
    First one looks like an Asian Benicio del Toro.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neiljeff123)
    white! you racist!
    Idiot.
    I would never date an asian.
    Make me a raysist? Nope, i just like milk in my coffee. It's called personal preference

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat2pult)
    Not my cup of tea, but I like my tea made in a specific way, if you catch my drift.
    How about milky and sweet? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Astra_K)
    Idiot.
    I would never date an asian.
    Make me a raysist? Nope, i just like milk in my coffee. It's called personal preference
    asian chics are hot

ReputationRep:
    Not my type.

ReputationRep:
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    asian chics are hot
    lol

ReputationRep:
    the guy in the first pic
    and me in the second pic
    No need to be this worried. You made a big mistake to post your photo on TSR asking for ratings. It's just gonna hurt you. There are millions and probably billions who look worse than you around the world. Your issue is not your looks, it's confidence

ReputationRep:
    This makes me cringe. What are you, twelve. At any rate, neither of you look bad per se. Find something more constructive to do, adopt a little kitty or something.

Also, please, somebody, get this horrendous, vomit inducing thread Miroslav Klose'd and let us be done with this.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.