Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should I cut all my hair off? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Do it. Do it. Dooooooooo it!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holly Hiskey)
    I've had them before and the photos aren't great haha. I'll try and hunt one down later! The other thing is that I don't like having hair around my face or neck, so if it's a bob I can't tuck it behind my ears or tie it up either. I'm so fussy about my hair lol
    Lol, yeh, I get like this, so when I have a bob, I have it shoulder length at the front and have it taken up toward the back from there so its not around my face/neck and I can pin back the long front bits if I need to.

ReputationRep:
    But still, thanks for taking the opportunity to not read my post and then comment something entirely useless
    NP

Btw don't cut it, you'll regret it. But if you don't like it you'll get used to it in like 6 days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HEJ92)
    Lol, yeh, I get like this, so when I have a bob, I have it shoulder length at the front and have it taken up toward the back from there so its not around my face/neck and I can pin back the long front bits if I need to.
    Oooo interesting, I might have a look at that

(Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    NP

Btw don't cut it, you'll regret it. But if you don't like it you'll get used to it in like 6 days.
    I don't think I will regret it, having done it before and loved it. There are always extensions if I hate it anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ****sSonsFriend)
    I would(n't)
    Thanks, that was useful

ReputationRep:
    i think you should.. but not quite as short as that photo.

hmm.. let me find a few ideas;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BoxesAndBangles)
    do it, you have the face for it

(Original post by HumanNature1992)
    Good, go to a professional and consider all the options I suppose. You don't necessarily have to get it cut all off to be different! That's an advantage women have with long hair - it can be styled and textured I guess to look completely different yet maintaining the length.

(Original post by chinaberry)
    1. Short hair isn't necessarily (or at all) masculine.
    2. Liking girls isn't necessarily (or at all) masculine.
    3. Liking traditionally feminine things doesn't mean you don't like girls.

Now we've got that out of the way...

You have the perfect hair and face for it. Because it's not very very thick and it's very straight, it'll fall well and I think you should go for it. It'll grow back. Plus it'll be so liberating...

(Original post by tatt13)
    you will regret it, i had really long hair and i cut it off quite short, i want it long again. but anyway you are young... hahaha it will grow.

Thanks everyone! This isn't a very good photo at all but I had it done last week and I love it! Thanks for your help!

ReputationRep:

Thanks everyone! This isn't a very good photo at all but I had it done last week and I love it! Thanks for your help!
    Looks great!! And wow your eyes look huge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chinaberry)
    Looks great!! And wow your eyes look huge
    Thank you!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.