Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Kraft is cool, Lindt is where it's at though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Orange)
    they are now planning on shrinking the size of the products and filling them with cheap ingredients full of chemicals that make you addicted to them.

Where is the evidence for this?

**** Kraft.

**** greedy American capitalism.

lol thts the way it is.

ReputationRep:
    As soon as Kraft starting shoving that woefully inadequate Milka product of theirs in our faces in an attempt to push Dairy Milk out of the picture, i stopped buying Cadbury's products completely.

Teach that nasty company Kraft a lesson in meddling with an iconic British brand.

Also, not only are Kraft hell-bent on destroying the British image of the chocolate company by moving all the factories to Poland and Switzerland, they are now planning on shrinking the size of the products and filling them with cheap ingredients full of chemicals that make you addicted to them.

**** Kraft.

**** greedy American capitalism.
    Loving the "I dont care if Kraft kills a million people, the chocolate still tastes good" responses

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRevolution)
    Where is the evidence for this?
    When Kraft bought Terry's in 1993 they closed the only British factory in England and started production in a cheaper location abroad, this meant they had to obey foreign rules and regulations on what they could and could not use for ingredients. Some ingredients were substituted for more economical/international safety reasons.

Cadbury will no longer be controlled, maintained, or improved by the British ever again. Forget English cows milk, high quantities of gorgeous sugar and all the rest

ReputationRep:
    Milka>>>>>>>Galaxy>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >Dairy Milk

ReputationRep:
    Boycott israel they do worse things then chocolate makers

ReputationRep:
    The suicidial Creme Eggs now seem tragically ironic. :nopity:

ReputationRep:
    I love Milka.

ReputationRep:
    When Kraft bought Terry's in 1993 they closed the only British factory in England and started production in a cheaper location abroad, this meant they had to obey foreign rules and regulations on what they could and could not use for ingredients. Some ingredients were substituted for more economical/international safety reasons.

Cadbury will no longer be controlled, maintained, or improved by the British ever again. Forget English cows milk, high quantities of gorgeous sugar and all the rest
    Cadburys made the English way has always been made in Bournville, but theres been a Cadburys factory in Krakow, Poland for years before Kraft bought Cadburys... it's called Wawel chocolate after the famous Wawel castle. I know because I've been, seen it and tasted it and it tastes exactly like Cadbury chocolate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F i s)
    Boycott israel they do worse things then chocolate makers
    where did this thread turn from capitalism to political boycotting?

Oh yeah....your less than adequately-reasoned post. Thanks for your time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grth)
    where did this thread turn from capitalism to political boycotting?

Oh yeah....your less than adequately-reasoned post. Thanks for your time.
    I have many adequate reasons but for you to truly understand you must see for yourself.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.