Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Young british people love **** (the word) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoulfulBoy)
    90% I'm amongst young british people I hear "****" about 8 times each forty seconds. It's a record! What might be causing that?
    1-Low level of education (thus little vocabulary)
    2-Permanent state of anger
    3- This is your opinion wich I am asking

I meant **** but the moderator censored me. Typical of TSR. :rolleyes:
    Get a life. Used to work for two guys from Oxbridge who you to swear 10 times more than my mates did. Doesn't mean **** all you ****ing scrotum.

ReputationRep:
    I wanted to be shockingly mind-blowing.:cool:
    Well, you didn't.

ReputationRep:
    These are just words used by the ****tards that can't ****ing express themselves propery. Ya get me blad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effofex)
    I wouldn't put my tongue near one.
    That's good to know.

ReputationRep:
    I would argue that the band Machine Head use it more...

ReputationRep:
    TBH, most Americans I talk to are just as bad if not worse(over VoIP, IM and in YT videos).
    Don't really think the country has anything to do with it, and if it does, I guess swearing a superfluous amount just caught on.
    It's better, imo, for people to take no notice when you swear than to be in my case, where when I want to express my anger no on focuses on why I'm angry but how it's the first time they've heard me swore(I wouldn't say I'm a calm person, it just sounds awkward when I try to use words casually).
    EMZ=]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catch 22)
    Well, you didn't.
    I did. That's why you have said that. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    You won't get offended if I say that I'm ****ingly hard and I want to give you ****ing hard sex, will you? Hypocrisy, I guess.
    I wouldn't take offence to someone saying it across a forum no, maybe in real life! But not because of the swearing.. Just because of the blunt-ness. Hypocrisy? I think not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catch 22)
    Get a life. Used to work for two guys from Oxbridge who you to swear 10 times more than my mates did. Doesn't mean **** all you ****ing scrotum.
    Oxbridge is full of phony retards too. And that's a fact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    Of course it is, it's Anglo-Saxon and wasn't a swear word at all. But you have to face it; it is now.

I meant there's a place you can swear, but you need to subscribe in order to get in.

Now, go home. You're rubbish.
    I'm rubbish. Phonies like you can always get worse.

I'm rubbish. Phonies like you can always get worse.
      Phonies, eh?

ReputationRep:
      Women must be happy with your tongue.:cool:
      They usually look like they're having a fit when I get going :sexface:

ReputationRep:
      It's a typical British attitude of theirs. Tries to make them look good, which is a sad sight to see.

ReputationRep:
      Swearing is supposed to raise your pain threshold :dontknow:
      I'm assuming people who swear a lot in conversation are merely in pain because of the idiocy of their company.

ReputationRep:
      "****" is one of the most versatile words in the English language next to "set". Think about it.

ReputationRep:
      Because it's a really useful word for describing a multitude of things, and can be used as an expletive, noun, adjective, verb, and if you are really creative, an adverb

ReputationRep:
      I find it really off putting and unattractive in a guy. Well actually the same goes for both sexes.

ReputationRep:
      In my case, a permanent state of anger, not a lack of vocabulary. I gave up using creative insults and so on when I realised that the people I was talking to had no idea what I was saying. Short and sweet. :lol: But yeah, I probably do have a swearing problem. Now please, go ahead and judge me, you wouldn't be the first. :lol:

ReputationRep:
      90% I'm amongst young british people I hear "****" about 8 times each forty seconds. It's a record! What might be causing that?
      1-Low level of education (thus little vocabulary)
      2-Permanent state of anger
      3- This is your opinion wich I am asking

I meant f . u . c. k but the moderator censored me. Typical of TSR. :rolleyes:
      A MESSAGE TO ALL NEG REPPERS: HATERS GONNA HATE!!!
      LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL .

Therefore, at university you will not hear prolific use of the word '****', yes?

UNI STUDENTS SWEAR TOO YOU KNOW. I'VE HEARD THEM

ReputationRep:
      Over to you FRY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_osQvkeNRM

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.