Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

There's no such thing as AWKWARDNESS !... Watch

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Try getting kegged in the middle of a busy shopping centre then mate .
    You could play that off.

ReputationRep:
    Awkward turtle!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cariie)
    Awkward turtle!
    aha i love it when people do that! i want an awkward situation now just so it can do it!

(Original post by _vox_)
    aha i love it when people do that! i want an awkward situation now just so it can do it!
    That could just make things even more awkward when people have no idea what you're talking about.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes when me and a specific individual are both on facebook chat but arent talkin i can feel awkward. What the ****s with that? :lolwut:

(Original post by sbarrie2)
    Sometimes when me and a specific individual are both on facebook chat but arent talkin i can feel awkward. What the ****s with that? :lolwut:
    Do you usually talk?

ReputationRep:
    Kind of agree I guess.. I've always said a situation's only awkward if you make it.

If you just act normal like nothing's happened between someone you have awkwardness with, you come off at least on your side, looking like nothing's affected and everything's alright.

ReputationRep:
    Do you usually talk?

Not on fb chat, but we hang around with each other a lot at uni so its just weird that i'm not talking to her. we're good friends.

ReputationRep:
    There is when you hear your mother in law banging your father in law.

(Original post by sbarrie2)
    Not on fb chat, but we hang around with each other a lot at uni so its just weird that i'm not talking to her. we're good friends.
    Hm, maybe it's because she prefers talking IRL and is busy. You should try initiating a convo if you do want to start talking to her.

(Original post by Jmzie-Coupe)
    There is when you hear your mother in law banging your father in law.
    Or your father. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    Hm, maybe it's because she prefers talking IRL and is busy. You should try initiating a convo if you do want to start talking to her.

Or your father. :pierre:
    lol, that happen to you monseiur?

(Original post by Jmzie-Coupe)
    lol, that happen to you monseiur?
    I'm not saying anything. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    I agree OP, I never feel awkward. Life gets a lot more simple when you simply stop caring

ReputationRep:
    Drugs are bad mkai.

(Original post by RollerBall)
    Drugs are bad mkai.
    But they make things less awkward.

ReputationRep:
    I very rarely feel awkward myself but I'm aware when others do or will because I'm not a social retard and all dat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    There is when you cry out your mother's name during orgasm.
    You don't know how much I just laughed, thanks for that, that was good.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 29, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.