Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Will PM game users a reminder of there lists tomorrow, as decisions (depending on the pooling scenario) could be made from the 4th.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scrubby)
    Close enough. And a ridiculously good BMAT score. Thank god he didn't apply to my college.
    Which college did he apply??

ReputationRep:
    How did I miss this
    I'm rather honoured to have been chosen three times. Thankyou to those of you who for some strange reason think I may get an offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ef8888)
    Which college did he apply??
    Trinity I believe.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpdavis)
    Will PM game users a reminder of there lists tomorrow, as decisions (depending on the pooling scenario) could be made from the 4th.
    You should reveal the creators of the lists on the morning of the 6th.

ReputationRep:
    Or now, even? It's closed. Another excuse not to do work. Which, oh my God... it's Monday already! Bye!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    Yeah I'm going to, but going to remind people of their lists this evening and there numbers :yep: Everything will be ok Doughnuts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    yeah, i wanna know who thought i'd get an offer! so i can PM them creepy drunken hugs and :awesome:cake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scrubby)
    Trinity I believe.
    Good!!! I didnt apply for trinity!!

ReputationRep:
    Haha, none for me :P
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Just sent out reminder emails to all the participants. Will publish the list on Thursday morning/Wednesday Evening. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    More interested in knowing the outcome of this (by that I mean winning, obviously ) than I am my own offer/rejection. I think it's probably displacement syndrome.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    I have attached the game player list to my OP

ReputationRep:
    NOT what I had expected!

ReputationRep:
    Oh you sweethearts.. You absolute sweethearts :love:
    Thank you so much for that you guys, especially you for setting it up CP (and for the lovely vote )
    I can't believe it's all coming to an end.. My god i'm actually tearing up Thanks for everything you guys - and best of luck in whatever you go on to do with your lives. I've no doubt it'll be amazing stay in touch!
    Love you all x
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Attention Applicant Game Users

Even though I need to hear from one more person, I have been able to work out who the winner is.

We have a two way tie. The two winners are:

8. Farhan.Hanif93

l4ith
    Goldfishy
    Jonnyboy1993
    Schnecke

LukethePianoMan

14. broadwayrachel

cpdavis
    l4ith
    Lyam

shannon14
    Doughnuts!!!

Although Lukethepianoman hasn't heard yet, I worked out that the only way that Farhan.Hanif93 would have won over broadwayrachel is if LukethePianoMan got an offer, so I have decided that we should have a 2 way tie for the outcome.

All game users who are number 1-11 should give pos rep to Farhan.Hanif93, which you can get to his profile by this link

All game users who are number 12-21 should give pos rep to broadwayrachel, which you can get to his profile by this link

Well done for everyone who participated and wish you the best of luck for the future!!!

ReputationRep:
    [SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]
    Attention Applicant Game Users
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Even though I need to hear from one more person, I have been able to work out who the winner is.

We have a two way tie. The two winners are:

8. Farhan.Hanif93

[COLOR="Lime"]l4ith
    Goldfishy
    Jonnyboy1993
    Schnecke[/COLOR]
    LukethePianoMan

14. broadwayrachel

[COLOR="lime"]cpdavis
    l4ith
    Lyam[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Red"]shannon14[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Lime"]Doughnuts!!![/COLOR]

Although Lukethepianoman hasn't heard yet, I worked out that the only way that Farhan.Hanif93 would have won over broadwayrachel is if LukethePianoMan got an offer, so I have decided that we should have a 2 way tie for the outcome.

All game users who are number 1-11 should give pos rep to Farhan.Hanif93, which you can get to his profile by this link

All game users who are number 12-21 should give pos rep to broadwayrachel, which you can get to his profile by this link

Well done for everyone who participated and wish you the best of luck for the future!!!
    Oh... Craig! I'm on it, anyway.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyam)
    Oh... Craig! I'm on it, anyway.
    So tempting, but you missed it out by one point, I was so sure that I would have won :yep: But doesn't matter though, we are both going (telling myself that I will make the Physics and STEP grades )

ReputationRep:
    So tempting, but you missed it out by one point, I was so sure that I would have won :yep: But doesn't matter though, we are both going (telling myself that I will make the Physics and STEP grades )
    You will because you're scared of what I'll do if you don't...
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyam)
    You will because you're scared of what I'll do if you don't...
    and I will say ..... oxford brookes

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.