Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RELAXED)
    That's not necessarily true. My experience points to the opposite: girls are usually the ones who take longer to figure sex out. Guys start learning about their genitals from the earliest age, just because all the bits are "out there" instead of hidden, as with women.

Playing with your genitals doesn't make you good at sex.
    If a guys bad its usually because hes' incapable of understanding the actions and body language of his partner, just completely ignores what makes her tick and what doesn't

ReputationRep:
    If you've been together for years then you should be comfy enough to be trying new things to make it enjoyable. There will always be a way imo.

Also, with regards to sex being 'overrated'. Sure. It isn't life changing and the movies over dramatise it but heck, I've had some pretty amazing sexual experiences........

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4kwk5jV2nU

you may be one of the victims.

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried the caramel alley yet?

Have you tried Oral?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So you don't think we can change it? is it always going to be this rubbish?
    Do you know what? I've never had any complaints in the bedroom department, until I met this one man who had the ability to make me feel so worthless and unattractive that I couldn't give him my all in the bedroom. The more he made me feel fat and the more he told me I was boring in bed, the worse it got and the more I didn't want to have sex with him.

I just hope this isn't what's happening in your relationship???

(Original post by playlislay)
    Do you know what? I've never had any complaints in the bedroom department, until I met this one man who had the ability to make me feel so worthless and unattractive that I couldn't give him my all in the bedroom. The more he made me feel fat and the more he told me I was boring in bed, the worse it got and the more I didn't want to have sex with him.

I just hope this isn't what's happening in your relationship???
    He's a really lovely guy and I'm not leaving 3 years over this. He doesn't really encourage me- I get no signals during of what I'm doing is wrong/right but no, luckily he's not like that...he gives me nothing to work on though- might have to ask him about it. Glad you left him...sounds like an idiot! x

ReputationRep:
    Communication is key. Talk about what fantasies you both have - what kind of things you are into etc.
    Sex is overrated in a way. It is fun and can feel great, but a lot of Hollywood films and advertisements make it out to look like it is life changing and earth shattering. Its not, but its still great!

But yes as some people have said before, talk about it. What do you fantasises about when you're on your own/thinking about sex. Ask him what hes into. Im sure if either of you are up for it, you could try some of it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 20, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.