Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

help me quick im so worried :( Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    haha, it was good sex aswell ill be honest i loved it, even been contemplating hitting it up again sometime but i dont think it will be the best idea, maybe in a few weeks when she is 17
    stop making me jelly!

(Original post by Reflexive)
    stop making me jelly!
    lol i wouldent be jelly just yet mate, probz got teh herpes

ReputationRep:
    Shes 16 its legal... bit of an idiot though, you don't even know eachother and you went bareback either of you could have been carrying anything.

ReputationRep:
    Haha...I love the fact that you went through the rigmarole of asking her age and getting for her implant...poor bird! Tbh that would have put me off fo sho.

ReputationRep:
    She is 16. That is the legal age of consent. She cannot get you done. Anyone could have sex with her. Her grandads friends could for example. The only time I think you could get done is if she was vulnerable such as disabked or you were her teaacher or something. Those dodgy things are frowned upon by Lady Justice.

As for the implant. I am not too sure. But seeing as this seems to me like a one night stand....... If she were to have a baby. And she could identify you. Not only could she identify you but where you live too and either prove you are the baby's father (if she were to somehow fall pregnant) or prove you had sex with her around the right time. She could technically make a claim with the CSA against you for Child Maintanance. Apparantly a 16 year old child on EMA. And a part time job down the road could be made to pay regular payments.

LET THAT BE THE WARNINGS. Of wild sex and going bareback. Make sure she is old enough for you.

Oh: there is no love. Without a glove. Wear a condom.

My policy would be No ID No willy.

ReputationRep:
    You should get checked. She lied to you so she may have lied to someone else. May will in the future. Check yourself. Eb

Because she may have somethin

(Original post by Anonymous)
    please do not tell me how much of an idiot i am

had a one night stand with a 16 year old girl (im 21), she told me she was 18

i was a huge idiot and went bareback, i felt her implant in her arm before though and there was definately one there

what kind of trouble could i get into? im panicking like mad , she has text me a few times casually

im so ****ing worried guys , im clean std wise btw
    What's a bareback??

ReputationRep:
    lol your going to hell!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 21, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.