Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you think south asians suit light eyes ( blue,green,grey) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piya21)
    Woaahh chip on shoulder much? Talk about starting a fight when there's nothing to argue about!?

I'm Bangladeshi, I have brown eyes and I think that light blue/green eyes can look nice on Asians...but only if natural. I love dark eyes, but I've never taken it into account before that everyone I've ever found attractive of the opposite sex has had dark eyes, whatever their skin colour. I know girls of different races with different eye colours who I think are beautiful though...

At the end of the day, if somebody is comfortable with themselves and proud of who they are, skin colour, eye colour, IQ level - whatever - that's what I find attractive.
    +1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovely_me)
    I just knew it was you mate. I could feel it like. What happened to the old account?

And naww, I got a bit bored of it and closed it. All the cowardly bullies on it, ****ging off my sig! I remember that crazy Playboy girl who stalked you on it. :teehee:

P.S thumbs up with your law offer! :badger:

Hahah, detective Lovely is on the case (if you ever choose to go down that route btw, that should so be your stripper name)

Ergh i was getting some full on mental PM's from somebody had to be done

Oh lol yeah, she's still floating around somewhere, i got a message saying 'you're dumb' after arguing about abortion with her.......i wonder

and shag it chum, the law had made an ass of me , i'd rather be pottering around at home i think, you still at college?

ReputationRep:
    I think they can look stunning, I'm from a North Indian descent and my cousins have green, grey and hazel eyes and they are beautiful. Then again I think they only suit a certain type of Asian skin tone and the girls with the fake contacts that make the eyes look weird they're just ridiculous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oHellno)
    Dependss. It looks stupid though when the darker ones put in green/blue contacts, it's just like what are you doing?!
    i completely agree lol but then again sum people hav extremely dark skin but [pul of light eyes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soldier-4-life)
    i completely agree lol but then again sum people hav extremely dark skin but [pul of light eyes
    I pretty much understood what you said lol. If darker people naturally have light eyes, then oh well fair enough, but those cheap contacts make me sick :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oHellno)
    I pretty much understood what you said lol. If darker people naturally have light eyes, then oh well fair enough, but those cheap contacts make me sick :no:

Would you say she's wearing cheap contacts or naturally has blue eyes?
    How do you tell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Man)

Would you say she's wearing cheap contacts or naturally has blue eyes?
    How do you tell?
    Probably natural. And you can actually tell when people are wearing the not nice contacts, it sounds weird, but you can. Plus it looks silly.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.