Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ridinsolo)
    Because of TSR I'm doing dentistry instead of medicine
    How so?

ReputationRep:
    At first it made me doubt my own ability, now I take things with a pinch of salt

ReputationRep:
    Has its goods and bads, goods include meeting amazing people and bads include using it to waste time.
    I wonder how long I will remain here. I remember my very first account back in 2004

ReputationRep:
    i learnt theres no hope for the next generation
    everyones stupid and set in their own ways
    most people are completly hypocrytical and their views contratict their actions
    if anyone on tsr becomes PM we are all doomed

ReputationRep:
    Positives
    I know some stuff about medicine applications that I would never have known if it wasn't for TSR.
    Plus some threads/posts on here just crack me up

Negatives
    I spend WAY WAY WAY too much time on here lol

ReputationRep:
    Ive become addicted the TSR at times (may sound sad i know).
    Appart from that i have found some valuble info on here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    I've learnt a lot of random stuff, met some interesting people and found a wife so it has affected me quite a lot I guess!
    Wait- you met your wife on TSR?!

ReputationRep:
    i found tsr hilarous at the beginning and neverr took it serious till day you need it yourself

there are some top people out there who help people to their fullest and you have much love for those users

but there those ********s who think they can walk on water and just type bull**** in their keyboard

the thing is that i never get love on here, even if they agree on what i see

i have never really used rep system proper cuz i dont have power at all. if i did have some rep on here. i would hunt the peole who were very nice to me and give the some love

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProfessorS)
    Wait- you met your wife on TSR?!
    Yup, we got married last April on the fifth anniversary of the first time we met

ReputationRep:
    IM now scalping more communist than ever before

ReputationRep:
    I met a few pretty awesome people on here, especially one. Talk to none of them now, ze END.

ReputationRep:
    TSR has taught has taught me that my keyboard is a weapon with the use of thr anon feature!

ReputationRep:
    I've come to realise there are a lot of morons that shouldn't be breathing, that's what it's taught me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asdfg0987)
    Taught me to procrastinate like a pro.
    lol this!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FormerlyFrisbeeFan)
    TSR sped up the process of losing my faith. It was on the way out anyway, but TSR certainly helped it along.
    This probably has to be the biggest way it affected me and shifted my political stance.

ReputationRep:
    It's made me way more paranoid over my UCAS application than I already was... Means I obsess over other people getting offers for the courses I've applied for!!
    Damn TSR ¬¬ so mindlessly addictive...

ReputationRep:
    I remember once after an A2 geography exam on came on here and looked at the thread for that particular paper. Someone had worded one of the questions differently to what I thought it had said on the exam paper. I was then in absolute hysterics, crying and sobbing because I thought I had mucked up the whole exam.

After a week of convincing myself my A grade had slipped away, I looked over the questions with my teacher, and, shock horror, I hadn't read the question wrong - someone else clearly had.

Really could have done without all that stress though

(Original post by Nick Longjohnson)
      It has reaffirmed my hypothesis that most people on this planet are beyond retarded.
      :ditto:

ReputationRep:
      TSR has taught me three things.

1. Real life girls are not the same to the ones on TSR.
      2. Hate on religion. Athiesm is absolute.
      3. Investment Banking, Medicine & Law related careers > everything else.

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
      That Oxford and Cambridge are GODLY places. They make temples and shrines seem like dirty brothels and are to be treated with reverence and the utmost respect.

To go to any other university is shameful and you may as well give up now because your life will be a pit of drudgery and despair.

:rolleyes:

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.