Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The public is Ignorant and i think they like it. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amuroray)

Most people dont even know whats happeing in the middle east or in both korea contrys

Nobody questions anything untill they are effected but by then its usually to late.

But can someone tell me why?And you're one of these type of people why dont you care?
    Maybe learn to use the English language correctly, THEN you can criticize others for their ignorance.

ReputationRep:
    You know what,im not going to make any thread like this or any serious thread as it doesnt get treated seriously.

Ill just post up thread like"What should i get my girlfriend for her 18th blah blah blah".
    It was taken seriously, you just cannot be wrong can you?
    Creating a thread like this shows how you're not some great visionary, new thinker or brilliant philosopher.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by super.teve)
    Relative to him it is.
    It brings emotional satisfaction, making his life happier.

Just do one, bitter *******.
    But it isnt the truth LMAO.This is what im talking about,being deluded to make yourself feel better lol.

I cant live a lie.

Even when i was little when everyone was beliving in the tooth fairy/santa i didnt as it was a waste of time etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dnumberwang)
    You're the one who goes around talking all the tinfoil hat crap.

Sit down.

What?LOL

ReputationRep:
    But it isnt the truth LMAO.This is what im talking about,being deluded to make yourself feel better lol.

I cant live a lie.

Even when i was little when everyone was beliving in the tooth fairy/santa i didnt as it was a waste of time etc.
    Enjoy planning a life void of emotional self-fulfilment then, you're an absolute idiot.
    Grow up and realise the world we are in, is so.

ReputationRep:
    ITT: Ignorance being argued about with ignorance.

If everyone knew everything the world would be screwed. Ignorance is needed.

ReputationRep:
    For instance things like superstitions,Fake cures to dieseases,Religion and pointless rituals all of these are examples of meaningless activitys that arent true..
    Can you prove that religion isn't true?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by super.teve)
    Enjoy planning a life void of emotional self-fulfilment then, you're an absolute idiot.
    Grow up and realise the world we are in, is so.
    LMAO at that post.

Im the idiot?LOL.You havent seen my IQ,grades etc and are basing it off what?

Dont quote me again you muppet.

Not on my level.

ReputationRep:
    LMAO at that post.

Not on my level.
    Your and IQ and grades are subjective, they do not make you any more or any less of an idiot than a piece of paper.
    Again, more proof of your own ignorance.

My view is based off everything you've posted in this thread.

ReputationRep:
    *Affected

ReputationRep:
    But it isnt the truth LMAO.

I cant live a lie.
    Be careful debating with this guy, everybody. Amuroray knows The Truth.

ReputationRep:
    LMAO at that post.

Not on my level.
    Not on your level?
    Pshhhh
    Go suck yourself you arrogant pig

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Free-Spirit)
    Not on your level?
    Pshhhh
    Go suck yourself you arrogant pig
    ehehe, I know right.
    Does he also not realise, behind his ignorance, how subjective IQ scores are :')
    sighh.
    His statements about religion, love, 9/11, infowars, Catholicism and pretty much everything else he has said really does him no justice,- because he's a genius :')

ReputationRep:
    You know what,im not going to make any thread like this or any serious thread as it doesnt get treated seriously.

Ill just post up thread like"What should i get my girlfriend for her 18th blah blah blah".
    It's being taken seriously, your arguments are just ****.

ReputationRep:

oh boo hoo :'(

ReputationRep:
    Please stop saying LMAO, it doesn't do you any favours if you are trying to not look ignorant.

You don't deserve to have Spike as your avatar :nope:

ReputationRep:
    Most people seem to really care about what goes around them or really care about the harsh truth of things around them.

For instance things like superstitions,Fake cures to dieseases,Religion and pointless rituals all of these are examples of meaningless activitys that arent true..

Love is the perfect example,i tried explaining to my recently engaged friend that hes love for his girl isnt special at all as science shows that love is just a chemical reaction which can be triggered my nearly anything and anyone.Then i got shouted at etc etc.

Most people dont even know whats happeing in the middle east or in both korea contrys as they think thats it not important then when one of there family or friends are effected they start complaing etc etc.

Nobody questions anything untill they are effected but by then its usually to late.

But can someone tell me why?And you're one of these type of people why dont you care?
    Maybe you could stop trying to find out what's wrong with everyone else and try to find out what's wrong with you?

This is the biggest load of bull i have ever read. you're so IGNORANT.

ReputationRep:

THIS IS NOT A SERIOUS THREAD. its not even deep. its just one ignorant moron complaining about the world. i think you see so much ignorance in the world because you want to see it. you want to see it and you want to complain about it.

you say your mate doesnt like it when you say his love is meaningless and he gets kinda angry. you start a thread like this and piss everyone off. maybe you should look at yourself and see how ignorant you are in relation to other people instead of blaming everyone else for not seeing things the way you do.

also, stuff that is really important to you like north korea and 9/11 might not be important to others because it doesn't affect them, so it is unimportant to them, so therefore it is both important to you and unimportant to them, which means that importance is subjective.

but my main point is : STOP BEING SO IGNORANT YOURSELF.

as ghandi said: "be the change you wish to see in the world"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by willbee)
    THIS IS NOT A SERIOUS THREAD. its not even deep. its just one ignorant moron complaining about the world. i think you see so much ignorance in the world because you want to see it. you want to see it and you want to complain about it.

you say your mate doesnt like it when you say his love is meaningless and he gets kinda angry. you start a thread like this and piss everyone off. maybe you should look at yourself and see how ignorant you are in relation to other people instead of blaming everyone else for not seeing things the way you do.

also, stuff that is really important to you like north korea and 9/11 might not be important to others because it doesn't affect them, so it is unimportant to them, so therefore it is both important to you and unimportant to them, which means that importance is subjective.

but my main point is : STOP BEING SO IGNORANT YOURSELF.

as ghandi said: "be the change you wish to see in the world"

IM going to ignore the first paragraph as its ****.

Im sorry but 9/11 effected all of us.It was important.Theres somethings that can be subjective but higher level issues like major wars are important for everyone.

Im ignorant,lik every one else but to a FAR FAR lesser degree.

I Hate to be so pessimistic but youve got to live in the real world.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.