Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, what do you drink? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Gin + lemonade
    Mmmmmmmmm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Depends who I'm with.

Parents or event (meal, theatre, etc): Spritzer, champagne, rosé wine.

Party: WKD, Smirnoff Ice, Vodka and Coke, Gin and Lemonade, Beer, Absinthe (it's amazing lol!), whatever really. I usually have a few alcopops first, and some spirits, and then I'm too drunk to care what I'm drinking.
    Absinthe is nasty. Tastes and smells like liqorice. Bah.

Drinks; normally whatever we have that's alcoholic.
    If I have money or a choice then;

Makers mark &coke
    Red wine &coke
    Vodka & pear juice
    Whiskey
    Amaretto
    Can's
    Champagne
    err....anything really. Apart from cider. Not keen on cider.

ReputationRep:
    Vodka and coke/red bull, jagerbombs, Kopparberg mixed fruit, Baileys, alcopops, apple sours... Whatever I'm in the mood for, really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    You mix sambuca? wtf...
    Instead of shotting you mean? Yeah, I don't like shots. Raspberry Sambuca and lemonade is amaaazing.

ReputationRep:
    Most of the girls I know drink either wine, cider, crabbies, vodka + mixer or gin and tonic.
    Most of the guys I know drink either wine, cider, crabbies, whisky or beer.

ReputationRep:
    Im not much of a drinker..usually it's one of these : wine, malibu coke,ursus or some ligh cocktail

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HSG1992)
    Girl who likes JD and Coke...When should we get married?

Haha it's the only thing I like!

ReputationRep:
    Depends, at a party- I'll happily sip Smirnoff Ice through a straw, but if I'm out 'having a drink' then I love amaretto and coke, or gin and lemonade

ReputationRep:
    A good refreshing glass of H2O.

ReputationRep:
    depends where i am but normally its stuff like VK's, Smirnoff ice, Bacardi Breezers, etc. but recently iv been drinking archers & lemonade or cocktails (sex on the beach, fuzzy duck, whatever looks nice really - had frankensteins brains and draculas blood cocktails at halloween and they were lovely, they tasted pretty good mixed together as well). also like apple sourz shots:-D

if im out with my dad and stepmum i normally have cider and blackcurrant (only cider iv managed to drink alone was broadoak perry cider, definately dont like strongbow though, had to give it my stepmum as i couldnt drink it)

ReputationRep:
    It depends where I am If I'm somewhere with the parentals I'm more likely to drink wine than anything else.

If I'm out with friends I'll have cocktails e.g. woo woos, mudslides, classic mojitos, fruit mojitos, whatever else takes my fancy. Or alcopops, apple sours and lemonade, soco and lemonade. Stuff like that

ReputationRep:
    Guinness.

ReputationRep:
    The ladies love a sip of my stiff cocktail
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Vodka and cranberry juice, jaegerbombs or white wine. I like cocktails as well.

ReputationRep:
    Malibu, archers, white wine and I've recently discovered cointreau which is lush :cool:

No matter how cheap vodka is, I can't do it!! I don't like feeling like I've been hit by a truck the next morning.

ReputationRep:
    Strongbow with blackcurrent
    Snakebite
    Jagerbombs
    I've started drinking vodka again though. Haven't drank that in 4 years but vodka and lemonish tasting energy drink = good.

ReputationRep:
    Koppaberg Pear Cider is :sogood:

Otherwise it's(pre-mixed) Peach Archers for me! I could honestly live off the stuff (I'm talking the bottles that're 5%)

WKD (blue) is also amazing

ReputationRep:
    Jagerbombs, Archers, White wine and if we're in Barzooka, a G Spot

ReputationRep:
    Either a good dry white wine (Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc), or a Gin and Tonic.
    If I'm at the pub in the summer I'm quite partial to a Pimms and Lemonade or a Crabbies ginger beer.

ReputationRep:
    on a night out it normally consits of
    JD & coke
    vodka & black
    vodka & cranberry
    jagerbombs
    shots of jager
    shots of mickey finns
    shots of sambucka
    captain morgan & fanta
    stiffy shots
    cosmo
    southern comfort & club orange

only pour a 1/4 of the mixers in and skull it down :sogood:

then i just tell the barman to mix me up a drink including everything except tia maria and baileys dont like those !

my new fav drink we make before we go out is ...... mickey finns, stiffy shots and black all in a pint glass yummmmy

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.