Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    It's obvious that the grandparents will be the primary caretakers until their kids finish school. And I think we can all be pretty certain that social services are keeping an eye on them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam_G)
    “Jamie wasn’t planned but I’m going to be a great mum for him. He’s perfect and I’m going to give him everything he ever wants.”

Courtesy of the tax payer I presume. I doubt this child will be perfect considering the gene-pool it's derived from. I don't mean to sound like an arse, but seriously?! It says they had unprotected sex and they didn't tell their parents because they were too embarrassed... they should be embarrassed, so should the parents though in all fairness.

The mother said - “I was angry at first but now I’ve bought a cot, a baby seat, a stairgate – everything for a little baby”. So? So what if you've bought everything for a little baby? How has that consoled you? You should be even angrier about the fact that you have to buy all of that **** for them in the first place.

I know I sound like a Douche... but meh, I'm having a bad day.
    This this this.

I too may sound like an arse, but this is everything that's wrong with society. I bet their chavvy and have no ambition, and will scrounge benefits off of the taxpayer. That's a bit of a generalisation, I'll admit, but seriously!

Why the hell did they have unprotected sex?! Sorry but I've known what a condom and 'the pill' is since I was about 6 or 7, there's no excuse for that. Seriously, that's pathetic. You can even get free condoms these days!

Some people...:facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    That is disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by air-ninety-one)
    scum
    I concur, and add the words common, and dirty.

I swear to god, Teenagers are getting more and more retarded!
    It feels like the 4 years difference between me and this guy who couldn't keep his snake in his pants is IMMENSE!
    I look at how I was when I was 14, and Im gob smacked at some of the 14 years who act like they own the ****ing place, drinking at bus stops.

I honestly just want to go up to them and say 'sit the **** down, son.'

ReputationRep:
    From that, I'd say yes. It sounds like the grandparents are going to give them a lot of help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Sorry but I've known what a condom and 'the pill' is since I was about 6 or 7, there's no excuse for that.

Some people...:facepalm:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samrout)
    could the responses on this thread be any more daily maily ?
    Haha, I read one of the responses and at first I thought they were joking because it sounds like such a typical 'Daily Mail' comment.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder how much of the aggression in this thread stems from the fact that the 13 year old boy got laid.... and yet after 18/19 years some on this thread still cant..hmm.

ReputationRep:

Can't really judge them and I don't think anyone should. Age is never a good sign of maturity, for all we know, they might be more mature and responsible than the average 20yr old mother.

(Original post by In2deep)

ReputationRep:
      Oh my, the worst part is that they want to keep it!
      If I were in their position, no matter how much I wanted a real life baby and no matter how much I could 'cope', I would give the child to a deserving family who can't have children :/ The child isn't going to grow up normally if it stays with them... lets face it.

They aren't going to get educated properly now, and when they turn 16 they will probably be claiming many benefits.

Also, why are children having sex at the age of 13? The girl probably only just hit puberty when she fell pregnant... I blame the parents for not trying to deter their children from having sex until they were older.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by In2deep)
      You can tell by the 'gene pool' of parents that the little zygote doesn't even stand a chance. And in a few years time it'll probably have some fat, swearing toddlers of its own terrorising the local playgroup.

It would be funny if it wasn't real, but it's an absolute tragedy that anyone with viable reproductive organs can just breed and continue this toxic cycle of grotesque human beings. So much for evolution - it's supposed to mean survival of the fittest, but humanity seems to be de-volving! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
      It's the parents' attitude that gets me. So willing to let two 13 year olds make such adult decisions. It sounds fairly reasonable now but what are the odds that in two or three years time Grandma will be the primary care giver?

I would have been marched to the abortion clinic.

(Original post by aja89)
        I would have been marched to the abortion clinic.
        I would have been killed before anyone had a chance to kill the baby tbh.

ReputationRep:
        They will be grandparents by 23 and great grandparents by 30!
        Filthy, filthy scum bags. I blame the parents

(Original post by lovely_me)
          So much for evolution - it's supposed to mean survival of the fittest, but humanity seems to be de-volving! :rolleyes:
          The idea of them coupling ... :nothing: There is no God. :no:

ReputationRep:
          On another note, what was the boy thinking having sex with that moose. Brutal truth, let's be honest.

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Trigger)
          Surely this is the parents punishment for not talking to their children about safe sex and responsibility? This is what happens when you 1) leave the schools to deal with sex ed 2) do not bring up daughters who have enough self respect to insist a bf wears a condom and bring up sons who are too arrogant to think they have to and 3) do not pay enough attention to their kids.
          Not always, yes of course parents should educate their children and in most cases it is down to crappy parenting but that's not going to be fool proof.

(Original post by Bektas)
            On another note, what was the boy thinking having sex with that moose. Brutal truth, let's be honest.
            To be fair he's pretty vile as well.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
          What newspaper do you read/prefer?
          Useful resources
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
          Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.