The Student Room Group

Buying girls drinks

Scroll to see replies

Original post by damos92
I'll only buy her a drink if i'm firmly under the impression that she will be slurping on different juices at the end of the night.

Haha, fiiiilth.
Original post by Gemma :)!
To be honest, I don't accept drinks from people I don't know.. I'm really wary of people who might have put something nasty in it. A complete overreation in most cases, but I guess you can never be too careful.

Easy solution - go to the bar with them, then you can see the drink being poured/etc. :smile:
I would never ever ever buy a drink for a stranger. NEVER. Way too much pride for that shi*.
Reply 43
I do buy drinks for girls at the club or pub. Whether known or unknown to me.

At clubs, usually if we danced more than 2 songs I'll ask if she wants to join me at the bar..... while in the queue I'll ask her what's she having. I get to the queue I buy both the drinks, hand it to her and I disappear to where my mates are.

In pubs....... usually I do not talk to strangers in a pub, unless it is at the Conservatives Club where I usually go for networking purposes. Buying a drink there usually is just a friendly gesture. But where I am at other pubs and I do get involved in a conversation with a stranger, then I'll buy her a drink on my last round, I then bugger off also after buying that drink.

I've yet to buy a drink for a girl in view of getting into her knickers..................... I find it too loser like to "buy" her out that way.
No ****ing way. I'm not a mug.
Original post by >Anna<
Well I know that most middle-eastern guys insist on paying for everything...if I go out with my Armenian and/or Arab friends I'm literally not allowed to pay for anything, but they're just friends.

They'd still get between your legs if you let them (Or drank enough).
Reply 46
I think it's awkward and wastes money if you just stroll up to any girl and ask if they want a drink. If you talk to them beforehand then yeah, but not right off the mark

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending