Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are guys serous when they say they prefer slim girls to big girls? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Maybe it's not your body, maybe it's your face. Lolz
    Brownie points to you mate.

(Original post by Rock Fan)
    Personality always wins with me, If there is a slim girl who is so far up herself, to me that is a big turn off. But a girl who has a good personality, who is kind, honest, is just herself and not pretending and caring, now that is a big turn on.
    I'd say I do have a nice personality, which does get me friends, but not boyfriends FFS

ReputationRep:
    to be blunt the answer is yes (but to a certain degree).

Most blokes would probably prefer slim birds but that doesnt rule off other figures. For example, i prefer my 1st car to be a range rover but i drive a ford KA, what im trying to say is you take what you get and work with it!

when intoxicated, nothing is off limits, and there has been occurences where huge girls have got some action (even if the lad is supposedly doing it in the name of banter(at least thats what i say to myself....)

ReputationRep:
    pics or gtfo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperKell)
    Yes but they still need some form of breasts.
    Your sig had me hypnotised for lack of a better word. Not fair!

(Original post by Wenger)
    pics or gtfo
    Sorry, no pics, or else someone I know may see this

ReputationRep:
    It's not just about your body, it's about personality and personal taste in terms of face/clothing etc.

ReputationRep:
    Not all guys want a slim girl. And even for those guys, there is more to consider than just body shape/size, such as your face, clothing and body language.

ReputationRep:
    Eww

Edit: Whoever that negged me is a chubby chaser.

ReputationRep:
    not gonna lie mate she looks awful

OP slim is good, perhaps become a bit more forward, it may be that they think your attractive but are worried you are too good for them.

Being confident etc.. is good but i hate it when fat girls mistake confidence for an abrasive swagger, and they think they're the tits, don't be like them.

ReputationRep:
    This just confuses me. Because I'm slim, decent figured, yet I hardly ever get male attention. Yet, I know big girls who get guys so easily. Not that I'm saying this is a bad thing for them, I personally don't have anything against big girls. It's just what I hear in general from the media and online about "big being disgusting and slim being sexy", is very opposite to what I've been observing in my real life. And I am slightly puzzled :confused:

Thoughts?
    I think confidence matters a lot! so confidence is so sexy....but guys are different some prefer big girls nd some prefer skinnies but I think alot of guys like it some where in the middle.... and btw whats your idea of big?
    • TSR Support Team

I'd say I do have a nice personality, which does get me friends, but not boyfriends FFS
    You'll probably get one when you ain't looking or least expect it.

(Original post by you-belong-with-me)
    I think confidence matters a lot! so confidence is so sexy....but guys are different some prefer big girls nd some prefer skinnies but I think alot of guys like it some where in the middle.... and btw whats your idea of big?
    Maybe you're right about confidence, I'll work on that.

I'd say big is this:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/...94_233x565.jpg

http://www.pollsb.com/photos/o/12790-beth_ditto.jpg

(Original post by Rock Fan)
    You'll probably get one when you ain't looking or least expect it.
    no offence, but I don't get when people say that. How does that help anything??

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you're right about confidence, I'll work on that.

I'd say big is this:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/...94_233x565.jpg

http://www.pollsb.com/photos/o/12790-beth_ditto.jpg
    Yeah okay your idea of big is reasonable... Those kind of girls in the picture are like sexy big...and with them i think its their confidence that gets them guys so be confident

ReputationRep:
    If I was a guy I'd prefer a slimmer girl.

I prefer slimmer guys. Not skinny though.

ReputationRep:
    There's certainly a limit to how fat i'd go, but to be fair, theres a limit to how skinny. Too skinny is just eurgh. Curvy is nice. Bit of a podge isn't too bad, but once they start looking more rotund than that, eurgh. Not nice. At all. Plus, I go to the gym and keep in shape. I like girls that atleast make an effort to do the same rather than make no effort.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it's not your body, maybe it's your face. Lolz
    why anon? i lol'd.

anyway op, just to prove that i was listening - yeah no your bum doesn't look big in that

(Original post by Medilord)
      If you have no confidence or personality then you won't get any male attention. Guys are not driven by sex, sex, sex. They enjoy having fun with their partners, spending time together on an intimate level. A guy wants to go out with a girl who is sexually attractive and personally engaging. The last person a guy wants in relationship with is a barbie doll. Perhaps a one night stand but not a relationship.
      Is this seriously true? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
      i Prefer slightly chubby girls like
      http://xaldop.com/wp-content/uploads...i-johnston.jpg
      I don't really like skinny girls much

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 21, 2011
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.