Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Please keep anonymous. This is a serious post, so no troll comments please.

I like the idea of doing something sexual with my partner outside. Not in the garden, but hiding somewhere in town or in the park. I find the idea quite exciting! I wanted to know if anyone else had done this and why you did do it. Where did you go? Would you recommend it?
    All the time, my boyfriend lives in a smallish village with lots of woods nearby. Parks are also good Oh and I also have an urge to have sex in the library at uni (its huge and there are lots of fairly deserted parts of it!) but haven't managed that one yet!!

ReputationRep:
    Ignoring the illegal element. Isn't it said to be different if you if you're discreet and make an effort not to be exposed?
    It will remain illegal if you get caught even if you did your very best to conceal it

ReputationRep:
    Mmmm classy

ReputationRep:
    Did it in a museum once, not reccommended

ReputationRep:
    Ignoring the illegal element. Isn't it said to be different if you if you're discreet and make an effort not to be exposed?
    I'm fairly sure it's still illegal. Even if you do it in the garden, it can apparently be considered 'indecent' if other people are able to view it, even though the garden could be your own private property.

In light of that, surely it would be illegal if you tried to do it in a park (which is very obviously outdoors AND a public place).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effofex)
    I'm fairly sure it's still illegal. Even if you do it in the garden, it can apparently be considered 'indecent' if other people are able to view it, even though the garden could be your own private property.

In light of that, surely it would be illegal if you tried to do it in a park (which is very obviously outdoors AND a public place).
    Fancy a bum?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5)
    Fancy a bum?
    Sorry, I don't schwing that way. Have you tried fitlads.com

ReputationRep:
    Just be brave soldier and do your partner in the middle of a crowded street.

You'll face punishment but my gosh, the excitement factor will surely compensate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sherlllll)
    God will see and judge. Sounds immoral, could be fun though...
    haha lol! ttly agreed

There is something exciting and really sexy about doing it in public/outside... It's the idea of wanting each other so much that you want them there and then - you can't wait. Mix that with a potentially beautiful scenery, the warmth of the summers sun on your skin (or the warmth of your partners hands on your body in winter) the thrill of doing something a little bit naughty and it's irresistable.
    The last place i tried was in a pub... it was snowing outside so we were cuddled up with his coat over me to keep warm. It was so snug and comfy and beautiful looking out the window... I turned to kiss him and led his hand under the coat. He soon got the hint.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonelykatana)
    You and me both.

Whats the worst that can happen?
    You get arrested for Public Disorder lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guy Secretan)
    haha how old did he look thats hilario
    us
    She was like 18-22 and he was maybe 30s or 40s+. They seemed drunk and I kind of got the impression maybe he just chanced upon her as they were walking home from town or something, started touching her, and like most girls she just became super horny.

She was all like "no... noooo...." at first, then "OMG I REALLY WANT YOU!"

(Original post by damos92)
    Just be brave soldier and do your partner in the middle of a crowded street.

You'll face punishment but my gosh, the excitement factor will surely compensate.
    I don't think I want it THAT open. Perhaps somewhere where we can see other people potentially walking in our direction, but they can't see us.

ReputationRep:
    I had sex in a park a few weeks ago. it was snowwy. it was too cold. it wasnt great haha

ReputationRep:
    It's fine, outdoors/In public places/social events, are always the best place to do it.
    Common fetish/desire.

Roll with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gabbycat_Almighty)
    All the time, my boyfriend lives in a smallish village with lots of woods nearby. Parks are also good Oh and I also have an urge to have sex in the library at uni (its huge and there are lots of fairly deserted parts of it!) but haven't managed that one yet!!
    Do it, it's well worth it.

(Original post by Three Mile Sprint)
    Do it, it's well worth it.
    Is that from experience?

ReputationRep:
    I sometimes **** on my neighbours gnomes if that counts.

ReputationRep:
    Is that from experience?
    Affirmative

ReputationRep:
    yes, but I did in the summer. It's allowed as long as you don't get caught . For goodness sake, check there's no cctv.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.