Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    I have nothing against them at all, and yes it's specific. White man + black girl
    Well then I'm going to have to assume that it's because you want them ALL to yourself, or that you think you'd make a better partner. There are plenty more fish in the sea.

ReputationRep:
    Secretly I kind of see where the OP is coming from.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wm123)
    White guy + Black girl = 379.4
    LOL what?!

ReputationRep:
    Yes I'm mixed race myself why does that matter though, it's not like I have anything against white men,
    So would you get angry if you saw your parents canoodling?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi)
    We all do. I'm a hypocrite because my last GF was from Korea. The one before that was from Colombia.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    So would you get angry if you saw your parents canoodling?
    Mum is single, dad ****ed off all my life and died when I was 11 so I don't give a **** tbh,

ReputationRep:
    You rarely ever see this I saw one like this in tescos they looked like a nice couple.

ReputationRep:
    YESS

It's always white guys who I don't see as attractive and the black girl is nice :|
    OK, so we've established that the root of the problem is that you don't find white guys attractive.

Great, pointless thread over, let's move on with our lives.

ReputationRep:
    I know quite a few black girl or mixed white/black girl and white guy couples. But yeah it is more common to see black guy white girl. Who really cares though?

(Original post by imsobored.)
      ... And then it began. The people that say appearances don't matter as much as personality are hilarious. I guess seeing my white Grandfather with his bride would have killed you, but that's okay. They got divorced 40 years later which only proves that these relationships never work. So you can take comfort in that if you like?

I think this thread is going to be a hit! Still kinda lame troll though
      You'd have to be pretty ****ing retarded to assume that your grandfather's marriage is a good indication of all interracial marriages.

(Original post by Anonymous)
      OP have you noticed how its usually reallllllly realllly ugly white men and decent looking black women? I mean i'm black and i can see where your coming from. I'm always thinking "seriously, like if shes gonna go for a white man, she could do a whole lot better..."

And i am not talking about celebrity interracial couples
      Obviously the concept is alien to you, but attraction is subjective you know.

(Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi)

(Original post by sango)
      We all do. I'm a hypocrite because my last GF was from Korea. The one before that was from Colombia.
      Oh dear. :nn:

You would think life was messed up enough already and filled with so much bull**** to even have enough time for vague notions about racial kinships/ownerships or the idea that anyone who dates outside their race has failed/disappointed you/their race, or could do better but apparently it isn't. :facepalm2:

I'll be brutally honest, I really couldn't give a **** about who's in a relationship with who or what race they are because I have more important things to give a **** about.

ReputationRep:
      agreed mate, the guy could do alot better, but his choice I guess

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by worldscollide)
      OK, so we've established that the root of the problem is that you don't find white guys attractive.

Great, pointless thread over, let's move on with our lives.
      So pointless, you and tens of other people are flogging in to fill the trhead with a post ¬¬

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Yawn11)
      LOL what?!
      My calculator told me

ReputationRep:
      So pointless, you and tens of other people are flogging in to fill the trhead with a post ¬¬
      Yes, lot's of people posting must mean its really important to people why YOU can't abide interracial relationships.

But you have worked out your answer now so all is well Moving on...

ReputationRep:
      Ive come to the conclusion that OP likes black women and dislikes white men for taking them away from him, perhaps he missed his chance to a white guy.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by sleekchic)
      You'd have to be pretty ****ing retarded to assume that your grandfather's marriage is a good indication of all interracial marriages.
      Sarcasm takes no effort whatsoever, arguably the lowest form of wit, and yet some people still find it hard to understand. I hate this forum.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by worldscollide)
      Yes, lot's of people posting must mean its really important to people why YOU can't abide interracial relationships.

But you have worked out your answer now so all is well Moving on...
      So 54 people took about a minute of their times to write pointless information in a pointless thread.And I can abide interracial relationships, when did I say I couldn't??

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Spexzzz)
      Ive come to the conclusion that OP likes black women and dislikes white men for taking them away from him, perhaps he missed his chance to a white guy.
      Wrong,

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by imsobored.)
      Sarcasm takes no effort whatsoever, arguably the lowest form of wit, and yet some people still find it hard to understand. I hate this forum.
      I wouldn't say it's the lowest form of wit.

It depends on how it used/presented.

For example:

"Is that water your drinking?"

"naaaahh it's piss" <- This is a low form of wit, sarcastic but uncreative.

Second example:

"hey, how do you let a girl know you like her?"

"ermm my boner usually gives it away tbh". <- Sarcastic, but a higher form wit.

I hope this has taught you a thing or two.

My name is Yawn11, thank you.

ReputationRep:
      Why does this piss me off? is it something Psychological? I know I shouldn't get annoyed, but I have no control !
      Probably because your an insecure, control freak.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 22, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.