Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

how to get abs????????????????? Watch

ReputationRep:
    is that what that balls for
    Yeah, we sometimes lean forward whilst tensing and use a medicine ball to jab eachothers abs. But that ball is heavy and it kills

ReputationRep:
    rep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uktotalgamer)
    Interesting OP thought that abs WERE NOT made in the kitchen at the beginning of the thread, instead, with thousands of meaningless crunches.

Congrats to you my man, for managing to swoon this retard into the right ways. Rep.
    Ahaha! I would rep you but no more rep left Tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amuroray)
    Cheers but i wouldnt call him a retard as ALOT of people think the same way.

Doing 6 billion stomach crunches wont do a thing if your diet is rubbish.
    Look back at this thread. At how ignorant OP is. More retarded than those who normally think the same way.

What doesen't help is the adverts that allow overpriced ab rollers and rubbish like that to be sold, to those so ignorant, who think that despite their abs having disappeared for quite a while, will magically reappear, leaning forward 100 times a day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xPixie)
    Ahaha! I would rep you but no more rep left Tomorrow
    Thankyou

ReputationRep:
    Look back at this thread. At how ignorant OP is. More retarded than those who normally think the same way.

What doesen't help is the adverts that allow overpriced ab rollers and rubbish like that to be sold, to those so ignorant, who think that despite their abs having disappeared for quite a while, will magically reappear, leaning forward 100 times a day.
    calm down...im not a retard trust me but i wont go proving to you....im sure your abs r great and you get alot of attention from girls.Work on your attitude though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drdre)
    calm down...im not a retard trust me but i wont go proving to you....im sure your abs r great and you get alot of attention from girls.Work on your attitude though.
    Im not the one that goes on forums, asks questions and ignores advice. Yet, I need to work on my attitude?

My abs are fine thanks, and not a crunch in sight.

ReputationRep:
    Im not the one that goes on forums, asks questions and ignores advice. Yet, I need to work on my attitude?

My abs are fine thanks, and not a crunch in sight.
    i was referring to crunchy nut cereal bars for a healthy breakfast diet...gosh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drdre)
    My word. Isn't someone Mr Humorous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drdre)
    My word. Isn't someone Mr Humorous.
    LMAO

But drdre just admit you were wrong.

ReputationRep:
    getting/building abbs is easy, getting them to show is hard.

it true it is about body fat percentage. just loose fat, not weight. (massive massive difference between loosing fat and loosing weight, you wanna loose fat)...

ReputationRep:
    Your a moron if you think that. If you have a layer of fat covering your abs how do you expect to see them?.... If crunches were the answer, then loads of fat people would have six packs, woulden't they?...
    But on a similar basis how come most skinny men have a complete lack of abs? Its gotta be a combination of fat % plus stomach exercises..

ReputationRep:
    You will definetley get them by posting how to get abs on TSR, if your fat lose weight and do stomach excercises. If your not fat start doing stomach excercises. Simple.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Not a big fan really...I dislike muscles if I'm honest, but upper body muscle is okay if not overdone.
    who the **** are you anyway and who asked for your opinion

Godf I hate TSR chicks, hipster muppets who 99% are **** ugly yet like to give their unwarranted opinion when a guy asks about increasing muscle mass. OP ignore these keyboard fantasist bithes, IRL walk into any club with a respectable amount of muscle mass and you're getting noticed

And OP your view on abdominals is flawed, its all about BF. Crunches are useless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SkyNinja)
    You will definetley get them by posting how to get abs on TSR, if your fat lose weight and do stomach excercises. If your not fat start doing stomach excercises. Simple.
    Please tell me you're not serious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Lol. Depends on preference doesn't it.
    Sorry. I'm not into cats.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ussumane)
    It's our body, we decide what we want. We don't care you like it or not.
    You and I both know the only reason for getting built. It begins with poo and ends with nanny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yousif92)
    You and I both know the only reason for getting built. It begins with poo and ends with nanny.
    Amen.

ReputationRep:
    this thread is so much facepalm, ppl here don't know **** about working out, op is an idiot if he's not trolling

abs is all about bf %, 1000s of crunches won't do **** if you're 22% bf

eat at a calorie deficit and do cardio and you will lose fat, hell you don't even need to do any cardio if you don't want to as long as you're at a deficit your abs will eventually come through

ReputationRep:
    deadlift for abs

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.