Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Big Boobs and Dresses Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellakrystina)
    Ah, I have your problem. Stay clear of shops like Topshop and River Island as their dresses only fit flat chested boys. How about trying out more 'womanly' shops such as Marks and Spencer and Next?
    I've got dresses from River Island and Topshop and think they are good for big boobies :eek:...Marks and Spencers makes me think of my Nan ...main issue is, I don't understand how they can "size" dresses, eg 10,12 whatevs when girls are obviously going to be different top and bottom, so the dress hangs on your waist and crushes your breasticles - not a good look..

ReputationRep:
    I know this problem well too

As someone else said, Monsoon dresses have pretty good boobage allowance.
    Empire lines are normally quite flattering, but sometimes you do need to get the next size up (which is a pain).

Another problem I have is that my mum tells me off if I wear pretty much anything even remotely low cut because apparently it looks indecent :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiZZeeKiD)
    I've got dresses from River Island and Topshop and think they are good for big boobies :eek:...Marks and Spencers makes me think of my Nan ...main issue is, I don't understand how they can "size" dresses, eg 10,12 whatevs when girls are obviously going to be different top and bottom, so the dress hangs on your waist and crushes your breasticles - not a good look..
    Well done on managing to find decent dresses in those shops, I'm impressed! You point about the sizes reflects my comment about how teen shops like Topshop tend to make dresses for flat chested boys. The best (alas, most expensive way) is to take a dress to a seamstress to see what they can do...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellakrystina)
    Well done on managing to find decent dresses in those shops, I'm impressed! You point about the sizes reflects my comment about how teen shops like Topshop tend to make dresses for flat chested boys. The best (alas, most expensive way) is to take a dress to a seamstress to see what they can do...
    Why thank you lol. I see your point however, the more "fashionable" shops tend to cater for the typical slim, smaller chested girls. Yeah, a seamstress is really the only way you can guarantee a flawless cut, but often not worth the money. Damn these large breasts! haha :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I have a small frame and big boobs and usually wear either 3/4 length sleeve mini dresses or strapless dresses. I buy mostly from ASOS but sometimes from H&M. You just have to try on loads until you find the right one - you get the hang of it after a while. xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice_Queen)
    It means that you can buy larger dresses and just cinch the extra material in at your waist :p:
    Ahh i see yeah, well i do tend to do this yet recently i tried on a dress in a much larger size than myself and the material section they provided for boobs just was still too small =/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    What's this? A thread where girls with big boobs discuss their big boobs? All ye mods come and sticky this
    Whether you meant that intentionally as a euphemism or not, Lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.