Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Justin Bieber-Best of all time? Watch

ReputationRep:
    No. He's a douche. That is all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi)
    The thing is he is actually phenomenally talented and anybody that denies this is simply lying.
    Okay.

ReputationRep:
    he has no talent
    /thread

ReputationRep:
    Google Frankie Lymon, the lead singer of the old Doo Wop group The Teenagers.

Bieber will end up exactly like Lymon.

ReputationRep:
    I honestly couldn't sing you a single line of one of his songs. I've seen him in interviews though and he seeems like a cocky little prick. I couldn't get out of my Uni for like half an hour a while back because he decided to visit the McDonalds opposite. The screaming outside sounded like a prepubescent massacre.

ReputationRep:
    Justin Bieber= Generic Sellout

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kanyewest)
    Will future generations look back on Bieber and think of him ahead of the likes of Elvis and MJ? I think he'll achieve more than both of them and he's already achieved so much all ready. The guy has the moves, voice, looks, charisma and performs live better than anyone I've seen before. I want to deny it but I cant, 'Baby' is such a sexy track.
    You have reached the limit of how many posts you can rate today!
    Consider yourself lucky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nerimon18)
    Justin Bieber= Generic Sellout
    A fairly good, succinct summary. :top:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 23, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.