Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

POLL:Did you lose your virginity to a virgin or a non virgin? Watch

• View Poll Results: Did you lose your virginity to a virgin or a non virgin?
    I lost my virginity to a virgin
    31.97%
    I lost my virginty to a non virgin
    33.06%
    I am a virgin, but i want to lose it to a virgin
    24.04%
    I am a virgin, but I want to lose it to a non virgin.
    10.93%

ReputationRep:
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alt__x)
    I am just interested to see if more people lose their virginties to virgins or not. For me personally, I nearly lost my virginity to a virgin, but I couldn't go through with it because he didn't have a condom. A few months later I lost it to a non virgin. I was glad he had had sex before because we were both drunk. Looking back I wish I had lost it to the non virgin, because he wouldn't have anything to compare it to.

What about you guys?

There might be a poll, I am not sure, I am a poll virgin.

EDIT: YISSS, Poll worked. I feel a bit like god right now.
    sorry, but your sig is too funny
    where is the forth one down from??

ReputationRep:
    Virgin (the person I going to marry).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -kit-kat-)
    sorry, but your sig is too funny
    where is the forth one down from??
    Thanks

It's from the order of the phoenix

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

It's from the order of the phoenix
    ha! I'm going to have to watch it now, cos I never noticed it before! hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    Non virgin, think it makes it more enjoyable that way because one of you knows what you're doing. She didn't know i was a virgin though :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a virgin and I've put that I'd want to loose it to a virgin. I wouldn't say no if I had a boyfriend who was not a virgin but I think for some reason (and to be honest I don't really know why) it seems more special if you loose it to someone who's a virgin because you are loosing your virginity together.
    I agree with this tbh

ReputationRep:
    Non-virgin. I wouldn't have minded if he wasn't, though.

ReputationRep:
    My gawd what century are we living in again that this can even be a topic worthy of discussion.

But let all of you in on a secret a mate of mine told me..... he told me his parents wants him to marry a virgin. He met his gf who he happily deflowered, now he is going to tell her he can't marry her because she is not a virgin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iorek)
    My gawd what century are we living in again that this can even be a topic worthy of discussion.

But let all of you in on a secret a mate of mine told me..... he told me his parents wants him to marry a virgin. He met his gf who he happily deflowered, now he is going to tell her he can't marry her because she is not a virgin.
    Haha, harsh but amusing. Feel sorry for the poor lass though.

I have no idea (she was/is a compulsive liar. Wasn't the first, definitely wasn't the last). She said she was a virgin, then she said "Actually, I let some guy poke his **** in there once", then other people have told me that she's shagged several people... didn't bother me either way, (which I'm assuming is a guy thing, as most women seem to think "Aww, we can lose our virginity together, how cute, etc etc"), and we were only together for a month anyway.
    No skin off my nose et al.

ReputationRep:
    To a non-virgin. Or so he said. But to be honest, judging by the experience, I'm not convinced.

ReputationRep:
    I went for option c but as I'm fast approaching 23, this I'll probably have to settle for d.....

ReputationRep:
    Lost it to a virgin. Would have much preferred the opposite though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iorek)
    Harsh. Although surely he hasn't told his parents that he slept with her. It's not like they're gonna demand to have a look at her hymen, so they could just lie :P

ReputationRep:
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    I was, he wasn't. Except it was his first time up the chuff.

EDIT: Course I was. This is a thread about virginity losing :doh:

ReputationRep:
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    I want to lose it to a non-virgin, so he can give me all the tips :teehee:

Virgin. It was pretty cool. We just did anal for the first month then moved on to everything else.

ReputationRep:
    That is really awful. I don't think a lot of people, particularly virgins, get how little virginty matters.
    Virginity is a big deal at the time and I think it's important to enjoy yourself and be happy with who you first had sex with and how it happened.

I'm glad I did it with someone I loved and it was right.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 24, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.