Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why is snow so beautiful and perfect? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I like it because it covers the horrible black shed at the end of my garden :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by air-ninety-one)
    im not a muslim, but that **** is offensive. why say it?
    bit of banter with broderrs... he was seeking it with this thread (with racial undertones)..... what happened to the true indigenous brits who would speak their mind, not hiding behind a keyboard with their fairy carey threads about the snow...
    perhaps the pc brigade got to them?

anyway, enough of my ranting.... I apologise if I offended you

ReputationRep:
    Why snow is beautiful and perfect:

It is pure, clean and uncontaminated.
    Reminds me of happy childhood days throwing snowballs and building snowmen.
    Snowfalls (from where I come from) occur only once or twice a year.
    A white carpet of snow that spreads far and wide across the fields has always been appealing to me.

ReputationRep:
    Snow is basically crystallised water. The snowflakes are like tiny crystals which is why it glints in the light and looks beautiful. Snow really is a pretty sight. Almost all of its gone where i live though..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lamps08)
    I like it because it covers my horrible black shed at the back of my garden :yep:
    Did your mum choose the black shed because it war bigger? Bet you and your dad weren't pleased. Good think the white snow has covered the horrible black shed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bunty64)
    Did your mum choose the black shed because it war bigger? Bet you and your dad weren't pleased. Good think the white snow has covered the horrible black shed
    Hahaha well played son

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha well played son
    thanks... try coming up with some..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazycake93)
    Because it's WHITE
    but what happens when you stamp all over the white snow? Or worse when you piss in it. The snow melts and becomes a yellow piss poor slush...

Apparently some residents up north are setting up a petition to stop certain parts of thier community from walking in their snow. They wan't to keep it pure and clean.. apparently this lead to an increase in incidents of people pissing in the snow....
    poor white snow (before you ask, I'll look for a source!

ReputationRep:
    thanks... try coming up with some..
    Sorry mate I'm reading Snow White to my little sister

ReputationRep:
    It's not. I hate snow.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry mate I'm reading Snow White to my little sister
    C -

more effort!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -starlight-)
    It's not. I hate snow.
    Worse than coal?

ReputationRep:
    Worse than coal?

I dislike both snow and coal equally. Give me some nice, soft, golden brown sand and I'll be happy.

ReputationRep:
    It blankets everything that doesn't look nice.

ReputationRep:
    The fact that down in England you guys never really get that much snow....novelty factor?

ReputationRep:
    I know where you're going with this.

ReputationRep:
    You can see the thugs robbing your cars in the snow.

ReputationRep:
    bit of banter with broderrs... He was seeking it with this thread (with racial undertones)..... What happened to the true indigenous brits who would speak their mind, not hiding behind a keyboard with their fairy carey threads about the snow...
    Perhaps the pc brigade got to them?

Anyway, enough of my ranting.... I apologise if i offended you
    thumbs up.

ReputationRep:
    Am i the only one looking for the racial vibe to this thread? Ok OP, i will play your game

Snow is amazing, it suppresses all the dirty coloured things on the ground which ruin are beautiful earth. If only it was all white all the time. But no, every spring those dirty coloured landscapes come back and scares the snow away and take all its space. But are we allowed to say anything bad about the colours on the ground? No, because the bloody pc-brigade will be up our arses telling us to treat the colours equally to the snow. Bloody coloured ground!

Do i win OP

Real answer: snow looks really nice because it covers every surface like a blank canvas. well thats what i think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    Am i the only one looking for the racial vibe to this thread? Ok OP, i will play your game

Snow is amazing, it suppresses all the dirty coloured things on the ground which ruin are beautiful earth. If only it was all white all the time. But no, every spring those dirty coloured landscapes come back and scares the snow away and take all its space. But are we allowed to say anything bad about the colours on the ground? No, because the bloody pc-brigade will be up our arses telling us to treat the colours equally to the snow. Bloody coloured ground!

Do i win OP

Real answer: snow looks really nice because it covers every surface like a blank canvas. well thats what i think
    but why does the white snow have to cause choas everywhere it goes. thats all I've been hearing on the news for the past week!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.