Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzgzgz)
    Still no news from Aberdeen... unsuccessful? Anyone else still not heard? Is it worth calling up or just sit tight? eeek!
    i just got a letter sayin ive been put on waiting list ??

ReputationRep:
    I'm on the waiting list too.

ReputationRep:
    me too

ReputationRep:
    just got my 3rd rejection aberdeen is my last hope

ReputationRep:
    people if u have an offer from aberdeen dont accept it

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I've accepted my place in September and just starting to think about my options for accommodation. What is anyone else thinking of doing? Halls or private accomm. nearer the school?

ReputationRep:
    hey shell 07 - I am starting too in September in Aberdeen for the graduate entry have you applied for accommodation yet? im going to be staying at king street exchange

ReputationRep:
    SJM10 - I called the guy at unite for accommodation and he recommended king street exchange to be a good place to stay as older students live there. who has been accepted in to Aberdeen dental school 2011?

ReputationRep:
    Excuse me but what do they mean with;

'This programme is only available for Graduate Entry.'?

ReputationRep:
    When applying for a graduate entry course, say you have a first but then a level results were not as high, will they be looking at your first primarily despite you results at a level?

ReputationRep:
    i totally forgot to ask in terms of funding, how does this work? do the nhs cover the tuition and give a bursary or are we meant to fund ourselves?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubblesbubbles)
    i totally forgot to ask in terms of funding, how does this work? do the nhs cover the tuition and give a bursary or are we meant to fund ourselves?

Scottish students should get full fees paid I believe. A number of students I've spoken to say that the bursary scheme is being scrapped this year along with all the other NHS cuts (my job this year will be advertised at 4k less than what I'm getting:eek: ).

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys

Firstly, congragulations to everyone, sooooooooo jealous!!

Am new to this site and was wondering if the people who have been accepted into Aberdeen would help me with my dentistry app. Aberdeen is goin to be my first choice starting 2012 course, but would you be able to offer me some tips on my personal statement to help me make is successful.

I have just finished my degree in biomed and got a 2.1 and seen as you guys have been successful i would appreciate some help please

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.