Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do I have the ****tiest friends or what? Watch

ReputationRep:
    im scared of dying and sometimes my friends are all like "ill kill you". its really frighting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    to be fair, my friends once shoved toothpaste up my arse when I was conked out from drink, then again I wouldnt call them sh**** friends for it because I am sure had it been someone else's naked, unconscious carcass I would have equally abused them, though maybe not up the ass
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Law123mus)
    Lol my mates ran away when I was getting my head caved in with 3 bats. So i know the feeling.
    When i first read that i thought you had a phobia of bats (the creatures) :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PapaShmurff)
    When i first read that i thought you had a phobia of bats (the creatures) :lol:
    Lol no I meant 3 guysnwith bats.

ReputationRep:
    Most humans react violently to cyanide. Pay back is a *****. Just sayin'

ReputationRep:
    Was it halal meat?

ReputationRep:
    That's about as funny as if they started to hit you with heavy wooden bats. That's absolutely horrible. One of my friends who I've known since we were in primary school is allergic to everything (nuts, eggs, cows' milk, sesame seeds, probably more) and I would never, ever dream of putting something in his food. That's not cool, it's not funny and you need to tell your friends that they have crossed the line.

ReputationRep:
    Someone I know did something similar to someone in PRIMARY school (and luckily it turned out they weren't actually allergic!) - I wasn't involved and I remember being horrified at the time. But the fact that this is the sort of thing kids do in primary school says it all.

If they don't apologise and try to make it up to you big time then I really think it's time to find new friends. :/

ReputationRep:
    I would kind of like my friends to try it on me and then see their faces as they realise how much they cocked up when I enter anaphylactic shock.

Of course as long as I didn't die that is. Because that would suck.

ReputationRep:
    I'm allergic to something pretty unusual and, as a bonus, it also gives me a migraine. However, none of my friends believed me, so they decided to lace my food with it and see what happens.

I've been violently ill and can feel a migraine coming on - cheers guys! This just about beats the time they pushed me into a pool to test my aquaphobia; at least there they pulled me out.

Do I have the ****tiest friends or what? :rolleyes:
    I don't think they like you.

ReputationRep:
    You need some new friends !

ReputationRep:
    You should have just kept it to yourself.. Cos your friends are not good friends.

(Original post by The TSR Star.)
    What on earth are you allergic to? are you making this all up?
    Chocolate. And no.

(Original post by I<3LAMP)
    Laxatives. Use them and film the consequences.

Don't eat anything your 'mates' cook or buy. Chocolate has a distinctive taste I'm surprised you couldn't notice.
    I did ... after a few bites. It was disguised.

ReputationRep:
    Had my hair set on fire, wegied by 4 people at the same time so my underwear got ripped out of my trousers and then set that on fire and texted a girl I was friends with saying I wanted to **** her in the arse so she never spoke to me again.

Friends are indeed douchebags...

ReputationRep:
    Chocolate. And no.

I did ... after a few bites. It was disguised.
    What ingredient of chocolate?

ReputationRep:
    i have a massive phobia of balloons, my friends think it's so hilarious though. like when it's end of term we have a party in the common room with food, drink, deco etc it includes balloons. i'm always an insecure wreck when that happens.
    fml.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EggmanD)
    I dont know how you could take that even if its all banter or whatever they call it.. giving someone something they say they are allergic to has no place in a group of mates, if it was a drink spike or a naked photo thats all good but that is wrong.

Sound like a bunch of pricks, you should tell them to do one.
    Oh its chocolate... my mate has the same. problem. i thought they were giving you milk and you were lactose intolerant or something serious

People need to sort of the different between phobias and allergies in this thread...

Phobias = stupid fears of nothing scary and shouldnt be taken so seriously

Allergies = something that should be taken seriously as it can screw you up...

Also lol at the banter man up ******s thumbing me down for saying this is wrong.

Catch your mate fisting the fattest girl you have ever seen on a well placed hidden camera in his room to expose his BBW fetish or something on par or shut up, MAN UP LADS WHEYYY and go eat a sausage out your closet mates ******* and think your some sort of comic banter genius.

ReputationRep:
    Ouch, with friends like those, who needs enemies?!

ReputationRep:
    That sounds pretty harsh.

This guy in my accounting always has people talking about fruit to him and putting it near his face, because he's apparantly got a phobia of fruit.
    But seriously, a fruit-phobia. Really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insignificant)
    Still, who wants to inflict that upon a friend?
    Well, George Bush told his buddy Bin Laden how he loves the twin towers, so as a joke....

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.