Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

whoa is N korea going to war with the south finally :O? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Benammieh)
    WE are most certainly screwed then but let's hope the coalition will make a sensible decision for once because this is something we don't need to get involved with and that doesn't need any concern if ours!
    As opposed to everything else we've been dragged into?

ReputationRep:
    Oh I understand why they don't care, but it's a bit stupid how they pretend to.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing will come of it. Same old"blah blah blah".

ReputationRep:
    This is VERY worrying. Just fingers crossed the West stays out of it!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Casshern1456)
    Yeah. Apart from N. Korea is a communist state.
    And your point is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammy66)
    This is VERY worrying. Just fingers crossed the West stays out of it!!
    No it isn't, North Korea is a joke. If they ever try anything China will smack them upside their head and tell them to STFU. It's just at the moment China doesn't HAVE to do anything so they're screwing with the USA by pretending they won't do anything.

ReputationRep:
    Weren't we worrying about a nuclear holocaust a few months ago, when the US decided to perform it's military drill despite threats of a nuclear response by N.Korea?

Nothing came of it.

North Korea is a tired nation, and she knows it. I'm pretty sure they realise that they would have literally no chance against South Korea and the US.

Such a war could only end with North Korea's destruction, along with some collateral damage.

They are happy enough to live in their own sealed society, far away from Western influence. No point in giving up everything just to spite the South.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    North Korea trolling the world since 45'
    :lol: I don't understand where this quasi-war has sprung from, but that comment seemed breathtakingly apt.

ReputationRep:
    I am mounting a task force to tackle North Korean misinisters, disable their nukes and liberate the peoples. You need to have gotten at least 4 A*s at GCSE and 2 As at A level. Apply within.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by History-Student)
    No it isn't, North Korea is a joke. If they ever try anything China will smack them upside their head and tell them to STFU. It's just at the moment China doesn't HAVE to do anything so they're screwing with the USA by pretending they won't do anything.
    Ah right, thank god for that. All wars are worrying, Just a little concerned. I'm pretty nieve when it comes to wars in the world. In my defence, i study animals! :rolleyes:

I thought the Chinese were on the side of N. Korea?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    :toofunny:
    So the way that Benammieh was thinking is silly then? Phew, what a relief, because the same thing had come into my mind too, haha

ReputationRep:
    I'm not at all being selfish. We don't need to get involved with another war fosse all know where the other one has ended us in.
    As we signed the 1953 ceasefire agreement (and are UN Sec council members), we are oblidged to step in if it kicks off again.

ReputationRep:
    Well i like North korea....................,

But then South korea is pretty good too,

But who's better ?

there is only one way to find out............................. ...........

FIGHTT!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maljebo)
    Are you actually disputing that Khomeini and the other IRR apparatchiks dubbed the Iran-Iraq war "defa-e moghaddas" i.e. sacred defence?

ReputationRep:
    Nuke war won't happen until an anti-nuke is invented. I think. If a nuke war does happen, we'll all be dead by December 21st 2012. :P

(no, i don't believe in that stupid prophecy crap about the world ending on 21st December 2012, if you were wondering, that is.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammy66)
    Ah right, thank god for that. All wars are worrying, Just a little concerned. I'm pretty nieve when it comes to wars in the world. In my defence, i study animals! :rolleyes:

I thought the Chinese were on the side of N. Korea?
    They say they are, as a kind of FU to the West.

But I think if a war does break out they will, at the very least, not help the North.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Democracy)
    Are you actually disputing that Khomeini and the other IRR apparatchiks dubbed the Iran-Iraq war "defa-e moghaddas" i.e. sacred defence?
    not at all, infact it was that lie that caused many more casualties, but i find it tiresome how you mention khomeini and IRR at every oportunity.

ReputationRep:
    Lmao no most certainly not. What I'm saying is that these people have nuclear weapons and if England does anything to piss them off well... I'm just thinking of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
    Your ignorance is astounding.

ReputationRep:
    Lmao no most certainly not. What I'm saying is that these people have nuclear weapons and if England does anything to piss them off well... I'm just thinking of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
    :doh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maljebo)
    not at all, infact it was that lie that caused many more casualties, but i find it tiresome how you mention khomeini and IRR at every oportunity.

In this case it was a coherent point. Apologies if it put your "Imam" in a bad light :curious:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.