Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

POLL: Blue eyes or Brown eyes? Watch

• View Poll Results: Blue eyes or Brown... ?
    *Blue*
    56.97%
    .brown..
    43.03%

ReputationRep:
    Blue,

http://www.forkparty.com/wp-content/...-australia.jpg

ReputationRep:
    I like brown eyes on girl, cause I have dark brown eyes.

ReputationRep:
    ermm green that are blueish and brownish =]

ReputationRep:
    Blue eyes are one of the whites races most unique and beuatiful Features. All other races have predominantly brown eyes.

I like having blue eyes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sixthformer)
    Alt, that's the response i wanted.

i could already guess people chose blue

next debate,

so it means, if we take the opinion of the majority
    that most people prefer blue to brown
    so as a society
    blue eyes are better?

i disagree

didn't a man in germany think of this?
    I don't know why blue is preferred. This is slightly off topic but like when I was really little, I wanted a doll with ANY eye colour except blue because all my other dolls had blue eyes and "didn't look like me"... Yea I was a strange child It was almost impossible to find one though, it took such a long time to find :confused:

ReputationRep:
    No option for green or grey?

ReputationRep:
    Blue :sexface:. But why no other eye colour option?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alt__x)
    Tbh, if you are choosing people to be in a relationship with based on eye colour, you're ****ed up.
    Seriously, this.

ReputationRep:
    So...anybody got pink eyes?

ReputationRep:
    What about my green eyes?

ReputationRep:
    Both, but I'd prefer them to be a darker shade of the colour. Especially the blue.

ReputationRep:
    Sixthformer is an odd one.

Different eyes look beautiful in different ways of different faces, not some cheesy americano bull**** just what i've observed,

but imo hazel eyes are delish when i say hazel i mean light brown as well as green and brown, om nomnom too.

ReputationRep:
    I like the way that blue eyes look striking against dark features.
    But i like my brown eyes, don't know why, they seem warm and shiny.

ReputationRep:
    I love guys with blue eyes :love: All of the guy's I been with (except for 1) have had blue eyes.
    Mine are green.

ReputationRep:
    green eyes ftw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alt__x)
    Tbh, if you are choosing people to be in a relationship with based on eye colour, you're ****ed up.
    This lol.

I didn't realise anyone dated exclusively on eye colour O_o

Most definitely blue, I have a slight repulsion to brown-eyed people. Literally no one in my family has brown/dark eyes.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by sixthformer)
      Hello, i just wish to see peoples preference, in a relationship, would you rather your partner had blue eyes or brown eyes
      thank you,
      i know it is irrelevant, but assume you've already told me it's about personality and other things,
      which colour?

many thanks,
      mods, if this is in the wrong forum, please kindly move it, i spend 5 mins to find this forum not to get banned
      ty

i am not white,

so my question is,
      the majority of my race 99.99% do not have blue eyes...
      I have blue eyes, but its stupid I know but I want brown eyes and always have and so my partner would have brown eyes ideally. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
      Doesn't really matter to me.. As long as I find the guy attractive in general, his eye colour doesn't matter. I don't have much of a 'preference' but I tend to find guys with brown eyes more attractive in general - not because of their eye colour.

ReputationRep:
      Brown forever <3

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 24, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.