Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

OMG boyfriend judges me for having sex too "soon"! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiZZeeKiD)
    I get what you're saying but to assume women don't want sex as much as men is ridiculous. If we didn't want it, we wouldn't do it. At the end of the day, sex is win-win, I don't see why anyone should feel bad about it after if they wanted it at the time...
    Thats why I said outwardly horny and not just plain horny. I realise women are not from another planet XD, my point was only that in my experience guys will talk about sex much more often, and much more loudly than women. The same way that in my experience guys ask out girls much more often. I try not to be sexist and only speak from things I have experience. EG you dont see women on teh internet saying "stfu and get ur **** out" but "stfu and get your tits out" seems to be some peoples' catchphrase

ReputationRep:
    rape him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sereni)
    Thats why I said outwardly horny and not just plain horny. I realise women are not from another planet XD, my point was only that in my experience guys will talk about sex much more often, and much more loudly than women. The same way that in my experience guys ask out girls much more often. I try not to be sexist and only speak from things I have experience. EG you dont see women on teh internet saying "stfu and get ur **** out" but "stfu and get your tits out" seems to be some peoples' catchphrase
    Haha. Yeah, ok. I think girls will talk about sex in a girl-only conversation, or with boy mates if they know them well (I do) but I think boys tend to use to more as a macho thing :rolleyes: whereas girls more just to ask advice, get answers etc.

Also, stfu and get ur **** out

(Original post by Ilora-Danon)
      What an arse. I lost my virginity after a month of knowing my ex. I don't care if people think that's too soon, it's not their business and other people's opinions don't matter to me.

Your boyfriend deserves a good kick in the nuts for judging you!!! How dare he!
      I am agreeing with what you said so meant to click thumb up, not thumb down lol. Apologies.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Boobies.)
      'Shut up and get your tits out'

I hate people like you too :rolleyes:
      Your own fault for having a name like Boobies, and the signature you do.

ReputationRep:
      Haha. Yeah, ok. I think girls will talk about sex in a girl-only conversation, or with boy mates if they know them well (I do) but I think boys tend to use to more as a macho thing :rolleyes: whereas girls more just to ask advice, get answers etc.

As you command 8=======D :P Yea I agree MACHO... ME MACHO!

Anyhow.. get back in the kitchen!

ReputationRep:

That's the spirit. At least you're not miserable like 'Boobies'.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by TravelGuru)
      That's the spirit. At least you're not miserable like 'Boobies'.
      Boobies are never miserable, they are wonderful things :P

ReputationRep:
      As you command 8=======D :P Yea I agree MACHO... ME MACHO!

Anyhow.. get back in the kitchen!
      Nice one.

Pah! :rolleyes: shouldn't you be playing COD like the rest of the little boys?

ReputationRep:
      Boobies are never miserable, they are wonderful things :P
      Oh they so are, I love boobies, mmm boobies for breakfast lunch and dinner.

ReputationRep:
      Nice one.

Pah! :rolleyes: shouldn't you be playing COD like the rest of the little boys?
      nah fps are too boring, rts all the way SC2!!!. Actually I havnt touched a game in weeks now (which is ages for me). Im a med applicant and have exams in jan, revisssiioooon... is what i shouullld be doing nooowww

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by TravelGuru)
      Oh they so are, I love boobies, mmm boobies for breakfast lunch and dinner.
      not a very balanced diet... mix in some ass at the very least

ReputationRep:
      nah fps are too boring, rts all the way SC2!!!. Actually I havnt touched a game in weeks now (which is ages for me). Im a med applicant and have exams in jan, revisssiioooon... is what i shouullld be doing nooowww
      ^^ this made very little sense to me but fair play. Ha, unlucky - get back to the books then son, and less of the sexist remarks or you'll see the back of my hand

ReputationRep:
      I think you maybe did put up too soon, yes. But he also sounds like a right hypocritical prick.

ReputationRep:
      not a very balanced diet... mix in some ass at the very least
      And a bit of pussy of course

ReputationRep:
      Surely he's just as "easy" as you are? o.0 I would get rid, what an ass.

ReputationRep:
      ^^ this made very little sense to me but fair play. Ha, unlucky - get back to the books then son, and less of the sexist remarks or you'll see the back of my hand
      Id rather see the back of your... back ohhh see what I did thar!!!! Anyhow, must walk dog, have fun TSRians.

ReputationRep:
      Id rather see the back of your... back ohhh see what I did thar!!!! Anyhow, must walk dog, have fun TSRians.
      Genius :rolleyes: have an amazing time, inabit LAD.

ReputationRep:
      Genius :rolleyes: have an amazing time, inabit LAD.
      I didnt really do it very well XD, was supposed to be an ass joke but failz

ReputationRep:
      Too soon according to who? Who makes these rules. Some jealous guy who had many minions for friends about 5,000 years ago.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 23, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.