The Student Room Group

Christmas presents!

Scroll to see replies

I bought a Pandora charm for her bracelet. She is getting the bracelet itself as a present from dad so we are all buying her charms that represent all of us. I got her a little owl with some books :smile:
Original post by f00ddude
a cook book, with a note saying, im getting ****ing sik of pasta

I hope she gets you a dictionary. :colonhash: :tongue:
I got her a white towelling dressing gown from The White Company :smile: It's a bit boring, but it's lovely quality and I think she'll like it!
Original post by Ice_Queen
I bought a Pandora charm for her bracelet. She is getting the bracelet itself as a present from dad so we are all buying her charms that represent all of us. I got her a little owl with some books :smile:

That charm idea is lovely :smile:
Reply 44
Me and my sister have gone halfsies on the new GHD Deluxe Midnight giftset, I also have bought her a snood (those weird scarf things) and a top from Next.
Reply 45
Original post by Fandabidoze!
I hope she gets you a dictionary. :colonhash: :tongue:

OH NO! web speak!!!! my c button doesnt work so i often forget to ctrl+v it in
I made a bottle of liqueur.
A photo of me with her in a nice frame from when we were on holiday, some bubble bath and a plate thing (she collects them) :smile:
Reply 48
Load of bath stuff and a large coffee mug with some coffee in it and some chocolates :smile:
Reply 49
An Aqua Di Palma candle. She loves that ****.
Slippers (I know, I know - but I promise she genuinely wants them), posh leather gloves, a necklace and earrings/

some purfume....
Beyonce' Heat perfume :smile:
Nigella Lawson's latest recipe book from Waterstones, because my mum loves cooking and trying out new things in the kitchen. I wanted to try and veer away from the usual smelly stuff and / or chocolates this year for a change too, tbh.
Jo Malone candle that she chose, and I'm making her a CD.
Reply 55
Try this:

an Elvis diary, a VW bag thing, a pretty bag charm and possible chocolates.
Reply 57
A cardigan that I think she'll like :smile:
Reply 58
Her birthday's on Christmas as well so 1 book for christmas, and 1 for her birthday - Alexander McCall Smith's "corduroy mansions" and Madhur Jaffery's 'Easy Curry' cookbook
Reply 59
I've got mine a massage chair, 2 boxes of toffees out of thorntons, 2 CD's, some Liquorice Allsorts (childhood favourite), some slippers (because I'm sick of her walking around the house in flip-flops) and a Perfume gift set thing (which I've accidentally dropped down the stairs twice :s-smilie:...)

It took me two and a half hours to wrap it all so she better hadn't rip them open too quickly... I'll make her savour it. :biggrin:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest