Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting her some chocolate and a clothes giftcard. I was going to get her a giftcard for those perfume type shops too but I thought 2 giftcards would be a bit crap, I guess and I don't have a clue about bath sets and all those body grooming products.

This is the result of a combination of my cheapness and a lack of ideas (unless I can think of a better idea before tomorrow).
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    I bought a Pandora charm for her bracelet. She is getting the bracelet itself as a present from dad so we are all buying her charms that represent all of us. I got her a little owl with some books

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by f00ddude)
    a cook book, with a note saying, im getting ****ing sik of pasta
    I hope she gets you a dictionary.

ReputationRep:
    I got her a white towelling dressing gown from The White Company It's a bit boring, but it's lovely quality and I think she'll like it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice_Queen)
    I bought a Pandora charm for her bracelet. She is getting the bracelet itself as a present from dad so we are all buying her charms that represent all of us. I got her a little owl with some books
    That charm idea is lovely

ReputationRep:
    Me and my sister have gone halfsies on the new GHD Deluxe Midnight giftset, I also have bought her a snood (those weird scarf things) and a top from Next.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fandabidoze!)
    I hope she gets you a dictionary.
    OH NO! web speak!!!! my c button doesnt work so i often forget to ctrl+v it in

ReputationRep:
    I made a bottle of liqueur.

ReputationRep:
    A photo of me with her in a nice frame from when we were on holiday, some bubble bath and a plate thing (she collects them)

ReputationRep:
    Load of bath stuff and a large coffee mug with some coffee in it and some chocolates

ReputationRep:
    An Aqua Di Palma candle. She loves that ****.

ReputationRep:
    Slippers (I know, I know - but I promise she genuinely wants them), posh leather gloves, a necklace and earrings/

ReputationRep:
    some purfume....
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Beyonce' Heat perfume

ReputationRep:
    Nigella Lawson's latest recipe book from Waterstones, because my mum loves cooking and trying out new things in the kitchen. I wanted to try and veer away from the usual smelly stuff and / or chocolates this year for a change too, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Jo Malone candle that she chose, and I'm making her a CD.

ReputationRep:
    Try this:

ReputationRep:
    an Elvis diary, a VW bag thing, a pretty bag charm and possible chocolates.

ReputationRep:
    A cardigan that I think she'll like

ReputationRep:
    Her birthday's on Christmas as well so 1 book for christmas, and 1 for her birthday - Alexander McCall Smith's "corduroy mansions" and Madhur Jaffery's 'Easy Curry' cookbook

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.